Author Topic: NBC Is An Appendage Of The DNC (I’ll Let You Decide Which One) Derek Hunter  (Read 142 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC Is An Appendage Of The DNC (I’ll Let You Decide Which One)
Derek Hunter

|  Dec 04, 2022

Even though I use it regularly, most of the time I am glad Twitter isn’t real life. What do I mean by that? I mean that was Twitter's real life, and if I were around these moronic leftists out there spewing their absolute bovine excrement, it’s possible I’d be in prison. I wouldn’t have killed anyone, but I certainly would’ve been very tempted to knock some teeth out. In other words: leftists are disgusting and I’m extremely happy I’m nowhere near them. And what seems to be the highest concentration of these worthless piles of human flesh is NBC News.

First off, let me say that any organization with the word “news” in its name should either drop it or face a class action suit over false advertising. None of them do news, they do activism to varying degrees of success. But few so blatantly bastardize the word “news” like the National Broadcasting Corporation with what must be the cheering of their corporate masters at Comcast.

NBC News employs no one doing journalism. They owe Brian Williams an apology, or at least a plaque on the wall. He may well be the last person they’ve held to any standards whatsoever in the company and all he got was moved from the nightly network broadcast to MSNBC’s dead hour at 11:00 pm. He didn’t even get a pay cut, he was simply allowed to be even more biased and full of it. 

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/12/04/nbc-is-an-appendage-of-the-dnc-ill-let-you-decide-which-one-n2616700
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34