Author Topic: Lomborg: The Muddled Reality Of Electric Cars  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Lomborg: The Muddled Reality Of Electric Cars
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2022, 09:36:42 pm »
@Elderberry

Well,technically you are right. There will be a few gas stations open for several years so the elites can fuel up their Mercedes and Porsches,but can YOU afford 20 bucks or more for a gallon of gas?

THEY can,and the high gas prices and the fact that THEY can afford to pay it will just puff up their egos,and in their minds,their social status.

After all,they are wealthy and connected,and will have a way to write it off their taxes.
I hope they buy lots of replacement gas tanks, too. Sure they will be locked, but a few seconds with a punch and hammer, and they can be drained.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Re: Lomborg: The Muddled Reality Of Electric Cars
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2022, 09:56:58 pm »
There is not going to be any electric private or commercial jet replacements anytime soon. Attempting to get rid of oil based fuels will be a total failure on a grand scale.