Author Topic: Macron arrives at the White House for first state visit of the Biden administration  (Read 1593 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Too much wine,' first lady Jill Biden quipped, when she messed up a word introducing the night's entertanment, Jon Batiste "

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Hunter Biden mingles with guests at Thursday's state dinner after skipping the arrivals where he'd be photographed and queried by journalists"

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Military aides stand at the entrance of the glass tent where the state dinner took place" 

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online mountaineer

"Too much wine,' first lady Jill Biden quipped, when she messed up a word introducing the night's entertanment, Jon Batiste "
Keep it classy. I amend my previous statement - I thought her hair looked better than usual, but this photo shows otherwise.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online mountaineer

As expected, this state visit is a treasure trove of Brandon gaffes. Here, he refers to President Macron's homeland as Frank.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1598680725837979649

I really don't think he was just thinking in German for a millisecond. Oh yeah, Frankreich, that's what I meant. No joke. You think I'm kidding, but nein!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is a hot mess...

Online Right_in_Virginia

Keep it classy. I amend my previous statement - I thought her hair looked better than usual, but this photo shows otherwise.

I think she might have thought she was at a wedding reception at a pub in Delaware ......

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This way, monsieur: French President Macron has to GUIDE Biden, 80, back to the crowd after Joe hook his hand for 42 seconds at White House ceremony during their state visit

President Joe Biden gave French President Emmanuel Macron a 42-second long handshake on Thursday during a welcome ceremony outside the White House
    Biden took Macron's hand in his, and the two embraced while a French translation of the final section of Biden's speech was broadcast over the crowd
    As the pair stood talking and laughing, Macron appeared on numerous occasions to try to break the embrace, but Biden held firm
    Biden faced the crowd and froze in place with a smile on his face, while Macron was stuck facing the president
    The awkward moment kicked off the French president's state visit to Washington DC, and was quickly followed by a few other odd gaffes from Biden 

By Alex Oliveira For Dailymail.Com

Published: 01:37 EST, 2 December 2022 | Updated: 09:05 EST, 2 December 2022

As the pair stood there talking, laughing, and slapping each other's arms, Macron appeared on numerous occasions to try to break the embrace, but Biden held firm and didn't let go.

At one point Biden faced the crowd and froze in place with a smile on his face while Macron - hand still firmly in Biden's - was stuck facing the president. The pair finally broke apart after the French translation was completed.

It is unclear whether Biden held that pose for photographers, or whether he was simply waiting for the translation to end to release Macron.

The awkward moment kicked off the French president's state visit to Washington DC, and was quickly followed by a few other odd gaffs from Biden.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11493837/Awkward-moment-Joe-Biden-gives-French-President-Macron-42-second-long-handshake.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

If I met their president, the first thing I would ask is WTF happened at Notre Dame de Paris.  An icon of western civilization burns, and nobody cares why it happened.  Something does not add up.

Online mountaineer

Now that she's done with all the pomp and hoopla, Jill can nurse her hangover in something comfy and oh-so-stylish.

Still thinking about the 200 lobsters she had flown in from Maine, I guess.
And why does Joe wear mismatched pants and jacket? Did he soil his pants again?

Online mountaineer

Online Right_in_Virginia

Now that she's done with all the pomp and hoopla, Jill can nurse her hangover in something comfy and oh-so-stylish.

Still thinking about the 200 lobsters she had flown in from Maine, I guess.
And why does Joe wear mismatched pants and jacket? Did he soil his pants again?

Hung over?  More likely still drunk. 

Who the hell let her outside dressed like this??  At least thow a coat over the beach ensemble ----- it was quite cool here.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 01:00:46 am by Right_in_Virginia »