Author Topic: Elon Musk to drop Twitter files on NY Post-Hunter Biden laptop censor today  (Read 10975 times)

Offline mountaineer

Today's DNC talking points, already being regurgitated on CNN and elsewhere: this Twitter dump is all about those meanie Republicans making fun of Hunter Biden's drug addiction.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Joe Biden’s “team” allegedly asked Twitter to delete tweets days before the 2020 election, a photo published Friday by author Matt Taibbi showed.

Twitter CEO Elon Musk notified Twitter users Friday afternoon that details on how legacy media censored stories about Hunter Biden would be published in the coming hours.

Taibbi then published alleged details of how Twitter added tools to control speech over time, “based upon thousands of internal documents obtained by sources at Twitter.”

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598826284477427713

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/02/biden-team-asked-twitter-delete-content-days-2020-election-hunter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Ted Lieu and others are insisting that this isn't a First Amendment matter because the DNC, the Biden campaign, etc., were not "the government." In fact, they scream, the government was - at the time - the Trump administration.

This guy was on Hannity last night (I didn't see it, but this tweet showed up on my feed). He alleges actual government involvement by FBI and DOJ:

https://twitter.com/tolmanbrett/status/1598876590506913793

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
excerpt:

Not that it was a big secret that the left has zero respect for constitutional rights, but it’s still
stunning to see this stuff out in the open. You had Democrat congressional members as well as the Biden campaign running to Twitter to describe what they knew was a factual story as disinformation, demanding that it be censored. Worse, Twitter did their bidding.

That goes well past the public expressions of discontent, which were dishonest enough. The government is not legally permitted to collude with private companies, using them as a tool to violate the rights of Americans. Yet, that’s exactly what appears to have happened here. That it possibly swung a presidential election only adds to the level of malfeasance that took place.

What this boils down to is a small group of political elites who decided they had the moral authority to essentially rig the 2020 election. Who could forget that infamous TIME article admitting as much shortly after Joe Biden’s inauguration? In that sense, Musk’s document dump isn’t telling anything new as much as it is confirming what we’ve known all along.

Most frustrating is the continued reality that there will be no accountability. No one will pay a price for this, and Democrats will just move on to their next underhanded, possibly illegal scheme to hold onto power. Still, there’s immense value in knowing the truth, and the truth is now out there. On that front, Musk has done the country a great service.

more here
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/02/twitter-document-dump-exposes-shocking-messages-from-democrat-lawmakers-n668159
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

THIS:
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Some real mask off moments last night as so-called journalists downplayed the revelations from the Twitter files and dismissed all the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop. They don’t care that Joe sold his influence to Ukraine.
9:55 AM · Dec 3, 2022
There may be too much focus by our side on Hunter's cocaine use, dick pics, cavorting with hookers, general debauchery, at the risk of ignoring the other stuff on the laptop about his and Joe's making millions from China and Ukraine.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
THIS:There may be too much focus by our side on Hunter's cocaine use, dick pics, cavorting with hookers, general debauchery, at the risk of ignoring the other stuff on the laptop about his and Joe's making millions from China and Ukraine.

The HB debuachery aspect is the single talking point that the left is using right now to justify the dirty deed. 

I have a feeling Musk likely has much much more substantial corruption aspects to this story.  More than enough to declare outright war on Big Tech and MSM.....   that is for sure 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Lando Lincoln

The HB debuachery aspect is the single talking point that the left is using right now to justify the dirty deed. 

I have a feeling Musk likely has much much more substantial corruption aspects to this story.  More than enough to declare outright war on Big Tech and MSM.....   that is for sure

Agree. I hope Musk has meticulously thought through all aspects of security for him and his loved ones, including having a kill switch in place.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Agree. I hope Musk has meticulously thought through all aspects of security for him and his loved ones, including having a kill switch in place.

My bets are that Biden's NSA has their entire IT deptartment trying to hack Twitter as we speak.

As far as safety, I am hoping that the richest man in the World is hiring the best security in the World. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

Bookmark to come back after the tennis tournament ....
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

They rigged it and they knew it. So they worked to make “election denier” their most venomous slur.

11:48 PM · Dec 2, 2022

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Twitter Files - Episode 2

News and Views of AC

Going to live stream The Twitter Files that are going to be dropped today. Hope everyone is ready for a wild ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73588R-CZEo

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
48m
Friends, I am a bit inundated by media requests at the moment.   

Given the serious nature of the revelations coming from the president’s son’s laptop, I am reserving comment until my attorneys have fully evaluated the scope of the potentially actionable offenses. #TWITTERGATE
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephen L. Miller
@redsteeze
·
33m
If you think they melted down over Taibbi, Elon Musk says he gave Bari Weiss access to the twitter files about an hour ago
Support the USO

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Barr; what a worthless piece of crappola.

As the saying goes - 'You had one job...'.
The Republic is lost.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Evelyn Janeidy Arevalo
@JaneidyEve
#TwitterFiles @elonmusk

BREAKING: Elon Musk is speaking LIVE right now about the Twitter Files
Mario Nawfal
🚨Elon Musk Joins Us Again LIVE - #TwitterFiles Live Coverage

https://twitter.com/JaneidyEve/status/1599163053647360000

Elon signs out.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 12:29:11 am by Elderberry »

Offline mountaineer

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
Here’s what is coming into focus from 2020:

- FBI learns of the laptop coming out from watching Rudy G
- FBI warns Twitter a ‘hacked Hunter’ story is coming
- Twitter censors NY Post based on FBI warning - confirmed by Yoel Roth to FEC
4:37 PM · Dec 3, 2022

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LivePDDave 🇺🇸🥊🚨
@LivePDDave1
·
40s
Elon says there will be more smoking guns coming relating to the Biden administration’s First Amendment violations AFTER his inauguration January 20.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LivePDDave 🇺🇸🥊🚨
@LivePDDave1
·
1m
Elon just now on Spaces: “I do not have any suicidal thoughts. If I commit suicide, it’s not real.”
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mollie
@MZHemingway
·
10h
Reminder: this James Baker who is meddling in 2020 election by suppressing damaging Biden story is SAME JAMES BAKER implicated in FBI/DOJ’s Russia Collusion Hoax.
Support the USO

Online libertybele

LivePDDave 🇺🇸🥊🚨
@LivePDDave1
·
1m
Elon just now on Spaces: “I do not have any suicidal thoughts. If I commit suicide, it’s not real.”

He jokes, but hopefully he has upped his security detail.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vince Langman
@LangmanVince
·
2m
Breaking: 🚨 Elon Musk just said he's going to label MSM accounts on Twitter as "State Run Media" like is done to Media accounts in Russia and North Korea, because he wants Twitter to be honest about were the news is coming from 🤣
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
toddstarnes
@toddstarnes
·
21h
EXPLOSIVE: "I’ve seen a sworn affidavit from Yoel Roth, the former head of Twitter’s trust and safety. He was meeting every week before the election with FBI and other intelligence officials." - Miranda Devine on @FoxNews
Support the USO