Author Topic: Hunter Biden Attends White House State Dinner with Celebrities, Foreign Dignitaries, Politicians   (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Attends White House State Dinner with Celebrities, Foreign Dignitaries, Politicians

Wendell Husebø 2 Dec 2022

Hunter Biden, under investigation for tax fraud and gun-related violations, attended the state dinner at the White House on Thursday with more than 300 influential guests celebrities, foreign dignitaries, and politicians.

The dinner was hosted by President Joe Biden in honor of French President Emmanuel Macron.

Why Hunter appeared at the dinner is unknown. He does not officially work in his father’s administration or hold elected office, nor is he known to have any business dealings with the French government, as he has conducted with the Chinese, Ukrainian, West African nations, and South America governments.

Hunter was presumably permitted to mingle with some of the most powerful people in the U.S. government, along with celebrities, and foreign businessmen. Many of those in attendance were:

Comedian Stephen Colbert
    Actress Jennifer Garner
    Singer John Legend and model Chrissy Teigen
    Vogue editor Anna Wintour
    Apple CEO Tim Cook
    Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)
    Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA)
    Secretary of State Antony Blinken
    Secretary of Transportation Peter Buttigieg
    Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)
    Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholmc
    Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines
    Chief of Staff Ro Klain
    French businessman Thibault Lanxade
    Minister of the Economy H.E. Bruno Le Maire
    Director General of the Treasury Emmanuel Moulin
    Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX)
    General Mark Milley
    Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Alexandra Pelosi
    Laurene Powell Jobs
    Assistant to the President & Director of the Domestic Policy Council Susan Rice
    Sen. James Risch (R-ID)
    Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
    Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen

Given Hunter’s infamous foreign business arrangements and speculation around his father’s involvement — and his ongoing art business — there is heightened scrutiny on the Biden scion’s access to power in Washington.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/02/hunter-biden-attends-white-house-state-dinner-celebrities-foreign-dignitaries-politicians/
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 04:29:06 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The guest list was huge and I was somewhat surprised that Hunter was invited.  Mama Jill doesn't recognize his illegitimate daughter as her granddaughter to the point where she won't put up a Christmas stocking for her among the others, but they invite their corrupt son with a laundry list of troubles to the dinner. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Hunter can't give up the White House high life.

I wonder what he and B. Hussein were discussing in 2016.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why wouldn't he?

Good crowd to make a score.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!