Author Topic: Secret Service won't say why they changed their position on Hunter Biden gun investigation records  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Secret Service won't say why they changed their position on Hunter Biden gun investigation records

Judicial Watch chief blasts Secret Service's 'changing story' on Hunter Biden gun incident
Houston KeeneBy Houston Keene , Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Secret Service reportedly intervened in Hunter Biden gun incident
FOX News Legal Analyst Gregg Jarrett and talk radio host Dana Loesch react on 'Hannity.'

FIRST ON FOX: The Secret Service will not say why they changed their position regarding a government watchdog's records request into Hunter Biden’s gun investigation records.

Government watchdog Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in April 2021 regarding the gun reportedly owned by Biden and disposed of in a dumpster in 2018.

The Secret Service initially told Judicial Watch that they had located records related to their inquiry, but a year later in October, after a September FOIA lawsuit by the government watchdog organization, the presidential protection agency changed its tune.

The Secret Service would not say why they changed their answer on their response to government watchdog Judicial Watch's FOIA request into Hunter Biden’s gun investigation records.
The Secret Service would not say why they changed their answer on their response to government watchdog Judicial Watch's FOIA request into Hunter Biden’s gun investigation records. (NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP via Getty Images)

Judicial Watch was told by the Secret Service in October that the response a year prior was sent in error and they did not have records related to the request.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-wont-say-why-changed-position-hunter-biden-gun-investigation-records
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uh,because the President appointed the goober that heads up the SS,and both he and the bureaucrats that work for him want to keep their cushy high-paid jobs?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!