Author Topic: Mark Levin Lays Waste to ‘Utterly Useless’ Matt Gaetz and His Gang of ‘Five Boneheads’ Leading Far-R  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What is most sad and troubling of all, is that under every guideline, the GOP failed miserably in picking up seats November 8th.

You'd think McCarthy as leader should shoulder some blame for this failure.  But instead we get more of the same the shit, and no accountibility.  Why reward failure?  Is that too much to ask?
From the looks of things, the GOP failed miserably at getting its votes counted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Two years? I want to go back to policies much older than that. Fourteen years (Obamacare lives) is a good start.

I'd go back 40, when there was a least some level of care and stewardship of managing the federal debt. 

Post Reagan, our government has been a drunken spending spree, and at some point the piper will have to be paid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Two years? I want to go back to policies much older than that. Fourteen years (Obamacare lives) is a good start.

Eisenhower years perhaps Kennedy not so much and Johnson implemented policies that were a complete disaster to our Republic that we have never recovered from. Reagan signed amnesty into law.  Things have really gone down hill since Johnson.  Trump had things turned around but then as most affirm we experienced a coup.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 07:18:32 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump had things turned around but then as most affirm we experienced a coup.

@libertybele

Yes,but he is rude,AND orange,and we just can't have a man like him in Our Masters House anymore.

(P.S. He's also rich,but we can't whine about that or it would give away that we hate him because we are jealous."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No, be ruthless at just moments but cunning when necessary.  We either get in the game or sit on the bench and watch our world crumble.

It really is this simple.   :beer:

Well put....   The Freedom Caucus needs to hold strong, and force McCarthy out.

Or neuter him......

From the looks of things, the GOP failed miserably at getting its votes counted.

By design.

Offline aligncare

…we experienced a coup

Yes, let’s not lose sight of that.

I was oblivious to political news when I was young, but I remember how the press was full of Watergate Watergate Watergate.  It was like the world couldn’t get enough stories about a botched political burglary. Oh, the intrigue.

Flash forward today  9999hair out0000  Where we have stolen elections, suppression and control of political speech by government agencies, Habeas corpus protections disregarded for J6 political prisoners. It seems America is becoming a police state in all but name.  It’s the media today that’s oblivious to significant political events, not I.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, let’s not lose sight of that.

I was oblivious to political news when I was young, but I remember how the press was full of Watergate Watergate Watergate.  It was like the world couldn’t get enough stories about a botched political burglary. Oh, the intrigue.

Flash forward today  9999hair out0000  Where we have stolen elections, suppression and control of political speech by government agencies, Habeas corpus protections disregarded for J6 political prisoners. It seems America is becoming a police state in all but name.  It’s the media today that’s oblivious to significant political events, not I.

I'd say the Media is fully cognizant of political events, not oblivious.
They have their list of things to ignore.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare warns:
"We either get in the game or sit on the bench and watch our world crumble."

That horse is already outta the barn.
The "crumbling" is underway, proceeding apace.

Look at the southern border, for example.
The damage is beyond "being done".
It has already been "done".

The options for Euro-Americans to reclaim what is theirs are narrowing.
Those that remain will not and cannot be for milquetoasts...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'd say the Media is fully cognizant of political events, not oblivious.
They have their list of things to ignore.

@Smokin Joe

Unlike when most of us were growing up,the media of today is owned by just a handful of globalist corporations,and they report WHAT and HOW their MASTERS TELL THEM TO REPORT.

Did there used to be a federal law against too many (a desiginated number I can't remember) media outlets being owned by the same people?

WTH happened to THAT law?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
aligncare warns:
"We either get in the game or sit on the bench and watch our world crumble."

That horse is already outta the barn.
The "crumbling" is underway, proceeding apace.

Look at the southern border, for example.
The damage is beyond "being done".
It has already been "done".

The options for Euro-Americans to reclaim what is theirs are narrowing.
Those that remain will not and cannot be for milquetoasts...

@Fishrrman

You are right. We,as a nation are NOT about to boot those new illegal alien Dim voters out of the country.

Dat wud be racists,n'shit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is the second time Kevin McCarthy was rebuffed by the right. Let's remember that.

Yet we are still here, Kevin McCarthy is still next in line, still expecting that seat. Why? Why, when we have known since John Boehner was Speaker that McCarthy did not have the support to be Speaker?

Two reasons: McCarthy's ego, and a GOP that failed to remove McCarthy and his supporters from key committees when it became clear he lacked that support, because (I presume) they were afraid of losing the seat in deep-blue California.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ

The McCarthy machine is furthering unrealistic nightmare scenarios to convince the America First movement to stand down.

We won’t stand down.

I cannot in good faith empower Mr. McCarthy as he has failed to protect President Trump and America First candidates in the midterms.

3:51 PM · Dec 3, 2022