Author Topic: Gavin Newsom's reparations committee will recommend handing out $223,200 per person to all descendan  (Read 1132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gavin Newsom's reparations committee will recommend handing out $223,200 per person to all descendants of slaves in California for 'housing discrimination' at a cost of $559BN - in nation's biggest restitution effort ever

A task force was set up in California to make proposals for slavery reparations
    Descendants of slaves in California could receive $223,200 each, it speculated
    That would total $569billion - more than the entire state expenditure in 2021 
    Nearly 6.5% of California residents - 2.5M - identify as Black or African American 
    A focus of the task force has involved reimbursing for 'housing discrimination'
    The task force was formed due to a bill signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom in 2020

By Neirin Gray Desai and Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 13:49 EST, 1 December 2022 | Updated: 02:43 EST, 2 December 2022

A reparations committee in California has suggested that descendants of slaves in the state could be compensated $223,200 each for 'housing discrimination'.

The nine-member Reparations Task Force was formed by California Governor Gavin Newsom as part of the country's largest ever effort to address reparations for slavery.

A focus of the California task force has been 'housing discrimination' - it has been estimated that it would cost around $569billion to compensate the 2.5 million Black Californians for setbacks between 1933 and 1977, according to the New York Times.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11491263/California-reparations-committee-recommend-handing-223-200-descendant-slaves.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

But of course, none of the benefits of Black Privilege will be repealed, either.  So blacks will continue to get the benefits of state-sponsored racism - a/ka affirmative action - and will continue to be the primary beneficiaries of the progressive DAs' refusal to prosecute, amongst all the other benefits of Black Privilege.

Online cato potatoe

Is this something else their state is going to default on, and dump on the rest of us whenever the democrats have a majority in congress? 

Offline Kamaji

Is this something else their state is going to default on, and dump on the rest of us whenever the democrats have a majority in congress? 

Of course.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What do you guys think these descendents will spend this money on? My guess is on liquor, weed, menthols, and lottery tickets.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Newsome will ask Uncle Sam to pick up that bill.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Reminds me of the VA clinic. They asked me if I had ever attempted suicide. I said, 'Well ... I am here now. So No.' They told me of all the people who have come through who have attempted suicide in this way or that, some several times.

Newsom is determined to 'suicide' California. He keeps trying, upping the stakes every time. This may do it. He may get what he has chased for so long. Newsom may actually kill California as a functioning State in America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

What do you guys think these descendents will spend this money on? My guess is on liquor, weed, menthols, and lottery tickets.

Yeah, but don’t dwell on the reality of things. Think about “I Have a Dream.”  (…twisted into a nightmare by liberal social engineers.)

Offline rustynail

And All TV commercials and Game Shows shown in California will feature Black Actors and contestants.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And All TV commercials and Game Shows shown in California will feature Black Actors and contestants.
What do mean will, they pretty much do just like in the rest of the country. You would think that Blacks and queerifides make up 95% of America.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Methinks that California had better include some kind of "pre-residency requirement" in such reparations "distribution" -- or else there's going to be a flood of "black migrants" into the state so that they, too, can collect their "rep-ra-shuns"...

Offline Idiot

What do mean will, they pretty much do just like in the rest of the country. You would think that Blacks and queerifides make up 95% of America.
Friend of mine WAS a hollywood actress.  She still has lots of friends in the business who are white and can't find ANY work.  She said unless you are black you are out of luck.

Offline The_Reader_David

Shouldn't we be sending a bill to the descendants of the Kings of Benin for this?  I mean they were the ones who actually enslaved free Africans in the first place and became obscenely rich off the slave trade.  American slave-holders were pikers in comparison.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 04:01:20 am by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
An ah want yew all to no dat dis has NUTTIN  to do wid buying votes!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

Shouldn't we be sending a bill to the descendants of the Kings of Benin for this?  I mean they were the ones who actually enslaved free Africans in the first place and became obscenely rich off the slave trade.  American slave-holders were pikers in comparison.

Yes, we should.