Author Topic: Kanye West Tweets a Swastika and Star of David Logo to Show ‘Love’ for Both; UPDATE: Suspended  (Read 392 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West Tweets a Swastika and Star of David Logo to Show ‘Love’ for Both; UPDATE: Suspended

Paul Bois 1 Dec 2022

Rapper Kanye West tweeted a swastika and Star of David logo on Thursday to continue his newfound “love” for both Nazis and Jewish people, even though Nazis murdered six million Jewish people.

Update: West was suspended from Twitter on Thursday, with owner Elon Musk saying that the suspension was for inciting violence.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1598551432172535810

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/01/kanye-west-tweets-swastika-star-david-logo-show-love/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So he's a manic depressive with multiple personalities that is presenting himself as extremely toxic and to be avoided.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Tweeted a Star of David and Swastika to show love for both?  :thud:

This is Trump's dining companion? Man to be a fly on the wall at that dinner...

Offline berdie

So he's a manic depressive with multiple personalities that is presenting himself as extremely toxic and to be avoided.

And let us not forget...running for president. **nononono*

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

And let us not forget...running for president. **nononono*
I hear Brandons looking for a new VP, Kanye would be the perfect replacement to insure he's not impeached or 25th'd if he somehow get's re-selected.