State Chapters > Virginia

NIH Funding Study at Old Dominion Univ on Fat Lesbians (my title)

<< < (2/2)

sneakypete:
DAYUM!

Just how freaking lonely do you have to be in order to study fat lesbians?

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on December 03, 2022, 03:03:55 pm ---DAYUM!

Just how freaking lonely do you have to be in order to study fat lesbians?
--- End quote ---
And do you have to wash out your eyes at the end of each day?

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on December 03, 2022, 03:04:35 pm ---And do you have to wash out your eyes at the end of each day?

--- End quote ---

@mountaineer

You meant to write "poke" or "put" instead of "wash",didn't you?

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on December 02, 2022, 11:06:28 pm ---That's the most exercise she's gotten in 15 years. All upper body, but it's a start.

--- End quote ---
I want to know who manufactured that remarkable chair.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on December 02, 2022, 11:06:28 pm ---That's the most exercise she's gotten in 15 years. All upper body, but it's a start.

--- End quote ---

@mountaineer

The truth is I really feel sorry for her.  I have no doubt her parents spoiled her by giving her plenty of ice cream and candy as a child so "show they loved her",and it ended up destroying her life. It is practically impossible for people as fat as her to lose down to normal weight as an adult because by then they have psychological problems.

I became a REALLY fat kid around the time I was in the 2nd grade,and it happened because my father got the first good job in his life and felt financially comfortable. This caused him to want to show off by buying his kid a gallon of ice cream and a couple of cheese burgers to eat for dinner every night. I washed it down with non-diet Pepsi.

By the time I realized what was happening I was too fat to play sports anymore,and all the other kids were making fun of me. I just happened by pure accident to be one of those kids that gets mad and does something about it,and started refusing to eat that stuff. It only took a week or so for my father to quit buying it,and in a few months, I was back down to my normal weight and playing baseball again.

Somehow or another  I was lucky enough that I didn't get mad at the other kids,I got mad at ME for allowing it to happen.

This girl,being a girl and most likely never encouraged to play sports,wasn't as lucky as I was,and now she is going to be paying for it for the rest of her abnormally short and angry life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version