Author Topic: Elites Mock Tucker Carlson at Nerd Prom White House Correspondents’ Dinner  (Read 703 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elites Mock Tucker Carlson at Nerd Prom White House Correspondents’ Dinner

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 29 Apr 2023

Hollywood stars and Washington, DC, elites mocked former Fox News host Tucker Carlson at this year’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday.

President Joe Biden was one of the speakers who took a shot at Carlson after he parted ways with Fox News this week.

“The truth is, we really have a record to be proud of. Vaccinated the nation, transform the economy, earned historic legislative victories, and midterm results. But the job isn’t finished,” Biden told the crowd of D.C. elites. “I mean, it is finished for Tucker Carlson.”

The crowd audibly groaned at Biden’s joke.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1652501816578543622

“What are you ‘wooing’ about like that? Like, do you think that’s not reasonable? Give me a break. Give me a break,” Biden added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/29/elites-mock-tucker-carlson-at-nerd-prom-white-house-correspondents-dinner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

He really thinks Tucker is "finished." Ha ha ha.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Stephen L. Miller
@redsteeze
Biden trades Merchant of Death for Brittney Griner, who attends the WHCD dinner.
Because of this trade, Putin takes a journalist hostage, a high value target to trade for more prisoners.
His colleagues applaud. Do you see the fu****g problem with this circus event in DC yet?
10:32 PM · Apr 29, 2023

what a clownshow

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Stephen L. Miller
@redsteeze
Biden trades Merchant of Death for Brittney Griner, who attends the WHCD dinner.
Because of this trade, Putin takes a journalist hostage, a high value target to trade for more prisoners.
His colleagues applaud. Do you see the fu****g problem with this circus event in DC yet?
10:32 PM · Apr 29, 2023

what a clownshow

A clown show indeed but a VERY unfunny one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No one expects adult behavior from petulant playground punks.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He really thinks Tucker is "finished." Ha ha ha.

This will only make Carlson more driven.  Brain dead Biden steps in it again.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Tucker's not finished.  He'll launch the next phase of his career as the cornerstone of another network's lineup.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Looks like congenital stupidity to me! But what do I know?

Lady has had half a lifetime of scandal that would think how or why she would have any moral authority to preach to anyone.

Too bad she doesn't get sloshed with a errant can of 10W-40!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If these people create the chaos they seem to want, nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will hurt them more than becoming irrelevant.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis