Author Topic: Newt Gingrich says Republicans are ‘underestimating’ President Joe Biden  (Read 561 times)

Online libertybele

Newt Gingrich says Republicans are ‘underestimating’ President Joe Biden

‘Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.’

That’s the word from prominent Republican Newt Gingrich. In a commentary posted on his Gingich 360 website, the former House of Representatives speaker said that while he doesn’t approve of the job that President Biden is doing and that he “deeply” opposes his policies, the conservative hostility to the Biden administration has blinded “us to just how effective Biden has been on his terms.”

Gingrich added, “We dislike Biden so much, we pettily focus on his speaking difficulties, sometimes strange behavior, clear lapses of memory, and other personal flaws.” But in the end, Gingrich said, Biden’s record speaks for itself: “The Biden team had one of the best first term off-year elections in history. They were not repudiated.”

Gingrich also compared Biden to two former presidents — Ronald Reagan and Dwight Eisenhower — noting how they were similarly underestimated.

“Both wanted people to think of them as pleasant — but not dangerous. They found being underestimated was a major asset. While people laughed at them, they were busy achieving their goals and getting their programs implemented,” Gingrich said. “Biden has achieved something similar.”

Gingrich admitted that, prior to the midterms, he saw the GOP making big gains in November. He pointed to “terrible problems with the economy, crime, and the border.”

Indeed, in a pre-election appearance on Fox News, Gingrich said that the 2022 midterms felt a lot like the 1994 midterms, when the Republicans picked up 54 House seats in what some called the “Gingrich Revolution.”...............

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/newt-gingrich-says-republicans-are-underestimating-president-joe-biden-11669910979?mod=home-page
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I've just about had enough out of Newt Gingrich too.  He's wrong about everything.

Gingrich: Polls show GOP ‘tsunami from coast to coast,’ blue safe seats now up for grabs in Connecticut, Oregon

https://justthenews.com/podcasts/john-solomon-reports/gingrich-polls-show-gop-tsunami-coast-coast-blue-safe-seats-now-grabs
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online libertybele

I've just about had enough out of Newt Gingrich too.  He's wrong about everything.

Gingrich: Polls show GOP ‘tsunami from coast to coast,’ blue safe seats now up for grabs in Connecticut, Oregon

https://justthenews.com/podcasts/john-solomon-reports/gingrich-polls-show-gop-tsunami-coast-coast-blue-safe-seats-now-grabs

Newt doesn't realize the magnitude of the liberal corruption and he IMHO has become irrelevant.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Newt Gingrich says Republicans are ‘underestimating’ President Joe Biden

‘Republicans must learn to quit underestimating President Joe Biden.’

A. Biden is a demented old man who isn't in charge of anything.

B. I wish that the Republican party was capable of learning.
Let it burn.

Online libertybele

A. Biden is a demented old man who isn't in charge of anything.

B. I wish that the Republican party was capable of learning.

C.  I wish that the Republican party was made up of conservatives.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I remember the Gingrich revolution days.  Having great power over the democrats and a nation angry with democrat betrayal /corruption.  The Republicans started to act and talk like democrats, and openly like that had amnesia like demorats practice.  One might wonder if Romney learned to Romney by watching how Newt Gingrich changed which side he was on, and the practicing of such an abrupt 180 degree on principles and stances.  There was a lot of angry Conservative Republicans back then. Some STILL ANGRY!
Newt can be very WOKE when the urges move him.
 9999hair out0000 :smokin: 9999hair out0000
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Right_in_Virginia

Newt Gingrich says Republicans are ‘underestimating’ President Joe Biden's Puppet Master

This I would agree with.

Offline LMAO

The GOP and many here, myself included, thought simply the country heading in the wrong direction, and polls bear this out, would be enough.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy