Author Topic: Elon Musk’s brain microchips ready for humans in 6 months, he says  (Read 742 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Justin Cooper   December 01, 2022

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk announced that mind-reading brain implants by his startup Neuralink Corp. will be ready to test on humans in about six months.

Musk forecasted the milestone Wednesday night at a “Neuralink Show and Tell” event to share the company’s progress.

“Obviously we want to be extremely careful and certain that it will work well before putting a device in a human,” he said. “But we’ve submitted, I think, most of our paperwork to the [U.S. Food and Drug Administration], and we think probably in about six months we should be able to have our first Neuralink in a human.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/12/elon-musks-brain-microchips-ready-for-humans-in-6-months-he-says/

Offline Idiot

Re: Elon Musk’s brain microchips ready for humans in 6 months, he says
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 12:51:23 am »
American Military News by Justin Cooper   December 01, 2022

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk announced that mind-reading brain implants by his startup Neuralink Corp. will be ready to test on humans in about six months.

Musk forecasted the milestone Wednesday night at a “Neuralink Show and Tell” event to share the company’s progress.

“Obviously we want to be extremely careful and certain that it will work well before putting a device in a human,” he said. “But we’ve submitted, I think, most of our paperwork to the [U.S. Food and Drug Administration], and we think probably in about six months we should be able to have our first Neuralink in a human.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/12/elon-musks-brain-microchips-ready-for-humans-in-6-months-he-says/
Very BAD idea.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2022, 01:51:08 am »
Very BAD idea.

I had heard about this today on Beck's program; I agree a bad idea and we will destroy ourselves.

I also heard on the program that the "Y" chromosome needed to produce males is becoming weaker and weaker.

I continue to fear for my children and grandchildren.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 02:03:57 am »

Excellent Smithers
The Republic is lost.