Author Topic: 'I like Hitler': Balaclava-clad Kanye West has 'full mental health breakdown' on Alex Jones podcast  (Read 1480 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL.COM
By JENNIFER SMITH
PUBLISHED: 13:34 EST, 1 December 2022
  • West appeared on Infowars with Nick Fuentes on Thursday, dressed in a cloth mask covering his entire face
  • The disgraced rapper said he 'likes' Hitler and told people to 'stop dissing Nazis'
  • He denied the Holocaust, saying Hitler 'did not kill 6million people - that's factually incorrect' 
  • Even Jones was turned off by his rhetoric. He said he didn't go for the 'Jew thing' that West has a 'fetish' for
  • West, 45, has a documented history of mental health problems and has been open about his bipolar disorder
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11491815/Kanye-West-says-sees-good-things-Hitler-brought-value-world.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGRZ_JHQSfw
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just thought this guy was an ass but I think he's got a few screws loose now.

Also doesn't realize Hitler just would have smoked him up front for the color of his skin alone, no questions asked. At least as a Jew you might have had a marginal chance of surviving if they thought you were useful in some way.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

West (or Ye, He, it) is begging for a psych referral.  I hope someone still loves him enough to secure one for him ---- hopefuly, it will be for inpatient care.

Offline berdie

His cheese has slipped off of his cracker.

Online mountaineer

I don't know who Zachary Fox is, but he predicted this four years ago.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1598392093973524482
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just thought this guy was an ass but I think he's got a few screws loose now.

Also doesn't realize Hitler just would have smoked him up front for the color of his skin alone, no questions asked. At least as a Jew you might have had a marginal chance of surviving if they thought you were useful in some way.
Not really. From what I have understood from people there at the time, a Black was not worth the bullet to kill him. Bullets were in high demand. Nazis certainly would have killed him in some way (most likely work and starvation), but they would not waste a bullet on a Black person.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have to say, I agree with the headline. It seems rather obvious that Kanye is having some kind of mental problem.

Not because of all the anti-Jewish stuff. I have known dozens of actual Jews who are as antisemitic and anti-Israel as Kanye is. It's not just that. But saying, "I love Hitler!" is a step beyond rational thought for anyone anywhere, but especially a Black billionaire in America.

Online mountaineer

Interesting comment from a fellow whose Twitter bio identifies him as "Founder, CEO of Institute for Black Solidarity with Israel (IBSI), Author of 'Zionism & the Black Church'”:

Dumisani Washington
@DumisaniTemsgen
Kanye's professed love & admiration for Hitler/Nazis aren't just the musings of an emotional man. Maybe the most prolific hip-hop artist - w/ millions of followers - is helping usher in a new era of Jew-hatred, as if taking the baton from Louis Farrakhan.
This is no small thing
5:00 PM · Dec 1, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

A friend of Trump you say..... :whistle:

Online DB

And Trump had him over for dinner...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He's been saying stupid **** for 17 years already, long enough to know he'll say anything for the world to pay attention to him. What he lacks is any sort of filter.

If going onto a charity telethon and accusing George W. Bush of being a racist gets him attention, he'll do it.

If barraging onto an awards ceremony to upstage Taylor Swift gets him attention, he'll do it.

So why does anyone think that this guy would not invoke Godwin's Law to do the same thing?

He and Antonio Brown would make good buddies in the way they all say rude, offensive, and stupid **** just to get a rise out of people.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's get real here. He might be mental,but not in a good way,and truly has nothing to lose.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's been saying stupid **** for 17 years already, long enough to know he'll say anything for the world to pay attention to him. What he lacks is any sort of filter.

If going onto a charity telethon and accusing George W. Bush of being a racist gets him attention, he'll do it.

If barraging onto an awards ceremony to upstage Taylor Swift gets him attention, he'll do it.

So why does anyone think that this guy would not invoke Godwin's Law to do the same thing?

He and Antonio Brown would make good buddies in the way they all say rude, offensive, and stupid **** just to get a rise out of people.

@jmyrlefuller

So you actually thing he is rational and doing this for profits and giggles?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@jmyrlefuller

So you actually thing he is rational and doing this for profits and giggles?
no, I think he's totally irrational and doing it for giggles. He's obviously not profiting at this point!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
no, I think he's totally irrational and doing it for giggles. He's obviously not profiting at this point!

@jmyrlefuller

Ok,I can't find much to disagree with,there.

Other than  him profitting. Urinating in the eye of "de white debbil" is what made him rich to  start with,and making whites look like fools kissing his feet has NOT hurt his income.

And,let's face reality,here. That is  NOT a hard crowd to please. All you  have to do is not be white and say "white debbil".

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
I wonder where he (Kanye) picked that up?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/561798-trump-told-john-kelly-hitler-did-a-lot-of-good-things-book-claims/

Lots of books (especially about Trump) make outlandish, lying claims.

Even the worst monsters might do a few good things.
Hitler made Germany prosperous while the rest of the world
was being held hostage in the Great Depression.
Hitler built the autobahn.
But his evil deeds FAR outweigh those good things.

If Hitler had been assassinated in 1937 (and I would be FOR that!)
he might be remembered as a good guy.
And I think the world would be a much better place.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A friend of Trump you say..... :whistle:

And recently was touted as a guest on Tucker Carlson's show

No undoing that alliance and friendship.  Both need to  employ damage control ASAP.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We live in a relatively stupid country.

Let me remind all here that I believe it was Life magazine that declared Adolph Hitler MAN OF THE YEAR in 1936.  Now Time Magazine names Zelinsky MAN OF THE YEAR.  Zelinsky is a dictator, and he is fighting another dictator.  And why we are in it up to our necks, I do not understand.  Ukraine wanted out of the USSR, and they did not want to join NATO when they split from USSR.  Frankly, I don't see it as our fight, and I don't see how it is in the USA's interest in any way.

Putin wants to reconstitute the USSR.  Perhaps the thinking is that every Russian killed by Ukraine is one less Russian we have to face in war.  But the big question is should Putin use nuclear weapons, what do we do then?  Really, what do we do?  What does Europe do?  Are we going to war with Russia if they use nuclear weapons?  I don't think so.

And then there is Biden.  You want this knucklehead leading this nation into war.  Really?