Author Topic: Biden appears to declare himself the greatest president in US history  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 30, 2022 8:29pm EST
Biden appears to declare himself the greatest president in US history
Biden claims no other president has done as much as his administration.

By Greg Wehner | Fox News

President Biden all but declared himself as the greatest president in America’s history on Wednesday.

"I tell you what," the president said. "No one’s ever done as much as president as this administration’s doing. Period."

Biden spoke during the White House Tribal Nations Summit, which was to feature new announcements and efforts to put new policies in place that support Tribal communities.

The summit, which takes place at the Department of the Interior, gives tribal leaders the opportunity to engage with top U.S. officials on ways to strengthen nation-to-nation relationships and ensure indigenous communities endure for years to come.

As Biden spoke during the opening day of the summit, he said he was sure to make mistakes.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-appears-declare-himself-greatest-president-us-history
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden appears to declare himself the greatest president in US history
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 04:27:01 pm »
From the article….

"I tell you what," the president said. "No one’s ever done as much as president as this administration’s doing. Period."

Yup. We agree

Highest inflation in 40 years
Looming energy crisis
The Afghanistan debacle
Record number of illegal immigrants
Fomenting further division in the country
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 05:21:32 pm »
Joe has always had delusions of grandeur. But in his declining years he has stepped up his game of claims.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 05:24:15 pm »

Pull my finger!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 05:25:03 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 05:41:15 pm »
Well, he is a greater failure than Jimmmuh Carter and Buttboy Barry put together, and he has done more to weaken America's borders, global prestige, military, economy, energy independence, confidence in our government and just about anything else you can think of so yes I would say he is the greatest FAILURE as a president this nation has ever had the misfortune to suffer under.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 06:14:34 pm »
Well he is unlike any other.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2022, 08:00:07 pm »
Well, he is a greater failure than Jimmmuh Carter and Buttboy Barry put together, and he has done more to weaken America's borders, global prestige, military, economy, energy independence, confidence in our government and just about anything else you can think of so yes I would say he is the greatest FAILURE as a president this nation has ever had the misfortune to suffer under.

:thumbsup: