Author Topic: GA Lt. Gov. Duncan: I Waited an Hour But Couldn’t Vote for Either Walker or Warnock  (Read 1263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GA Lt. Gov. Duncan: I Waited an Hour But Couldn’t Vote for Either Walker or Warnock

Pam Key 30 Nov 2022

Georgia Lt. Gov Geoff Duncan (R) said Wednesday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” that after waiting in line for an hour, he declined to vote in the runoff election between Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) and Georgia Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker.

He said neither Senate candidate “made sense.”

Duncan said, “Well, there’s a serious imbalance of energy right now. The Warnock campaign seems to be gaining seem and momentum. And every time you turn on the TV, there’s an ad running. It’s not necessarily the Walker side. I think you mentioned there was a brief five-day period where he was absent from the campaign trail. The ads don’t seem to be as numerous. And there does not feel there’s a ton of energy. This came down to the suburbs. Can he convince the 200,000 people that voted for Brian Kemp but voted for Raphael Warnock in the general to show up and click on his name? And it doesn’t feel like that’s happening.”

He continued, “I showed up to vote this morning. I was one of those folks who got in line and spent about an hour waiting. It was the most disappointing ballot I’ve ever stared at in my entire life since I started voting. I had two candidates that I just couldn’t find anything that made sense for me to put my vote behind. So, I walked out of that ballot box showing up to vote but not voting for either one of them.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/30/ga-lt-gov-duncan-i-waited-an-hour-but-couldnt-vote-for-either-walker-or-warnock/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 If you still believe in polls  pointing-down

Warnock holds narrow lead over Walker in Georgia runoff: poll
by Caroline Vakil - 12/01/22 6:00 AM ET

Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) holds a narrow 2-percentage point lead over Republican rival Herschel Walker in the Georgia Senate runoff, according to a new Emerson College Polling/The Hill survey.

The poll released on Thursday found that 49 percent of very likely voters surveyed said they would back Warnock, compared to 47 percent who said they would vote for Walker. A separate 4 percent said they were undecided; that polling falls within the margin of error, effectively tying the two candidates. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3757013-warnock-holds-narrow-lead-over-walker-in-georgia-runoff-poll/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

GA Lt. Gov. Duncan: I Waited an Hour But Couldn’t Vote for Either Walker or Warnock

Pam Key 30 Nov 2022

Georgia Lt. Gov Geoff Duncan (R) said Wednesday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” that after waiting in line for an hour, he declined to vote in the runoff election between Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) and Georgia Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker.

He said neither Senate candidate “made sense.”

Duncan said, “Well, there’s a serious imbalance of energy right now. The Warnock campaign seems to be gaining seem and momentum. And every time you turn on the TV, there’s an ad running. It’s not necessarily the Walker side. I think you mentioned there was a brief five-day period where he was absent from the campaign trail. The ads don’t seem to be as numerous. And there does not feel there’s a ton of energy. This came down to the suburbs. Can he convince the 200,000 people that voted for Brian Kemp but voted for Raphael Warnock in the general to show up and click on his name? And it doesn’t feel like that’s happening.”

He continued, “I showed up to vote this morning. I was one of those folks who got in line and spent about an hour waiting. It was the most disappointing ballot I’ve ever stared at in my entire life since I started voting. I had two candidates that I just couldn’t find anything that made sense for me to put my vote behind. So, I walked out of that ballot box showing up to vote but not voting for either one of them.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/30/ga-lt-gov-duncan-i-waited-an-hour-but-couldnt-vote-for-either-walker-or-warnock/

Thanks, jack-off.  You could have voted party.

Offline Idiot

Warnock holds narrow lead over Walker in Georgia runoff: poll
by Caroline Vakil - 12/01/22 6:00 AM ET

Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) holds a narrow 2-percentage point lead over Republican rival Herschel Walker in the Georgia Senate runoff, according to a new Emerson College Polling/The Hill survey.

The poll released on Thursday found that 49 percent of very likely voters surveyed said they would back Warnock, compared to 47 percent who said they would vote for Walker. A separate 4 percent said they were undecided; that polling falls within the margin of error, effectively tying the two candidates.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3757013-warnock-holds-narrow-lead-over-walker-in-georgia-runoff-poll/
Walker doesn't stand a chance.  I keep getting emails to donate to Walker, but I just can't get myself to do it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Walker doesn't stand a chance.  I keep getting emails to donate to Walker, but I just can't get myself to do it.

So do I since I donated to his campaign... :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

So do I since I donated to his campaign... :shrug:
If I donate it's the kiss of death....lololol.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

He doesn't stand a chance but it isn't for lack of $$$.  The GOPe would rather have Warnock than anyone Trump endorsed.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline cato potatoe

It is believable.  Walker could possibly win since the turnout is reduced ... but he simply does not have the resources. 

Biden's approval in the poll is 42%.  Trump is still losing to Biden in Georgia as well.  Somebody else is not. 

Offline cato potatoe

Why did he go public with this?  The party needs to censure him at the least, and it would be nice if he were asked to resign. 

Offline Kamaji

Why did he go public with this?  The party needs to censure him at the least, and it would be nice if he were asked to resign. 

:thumbsup:

Offline Idiot

The republicans always do this.  They circle the wagons and take pop shots at each other.   The dems seem to always support each other no matter what.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Georgia is a blue state now (again).
Soon, it may further become a "black-n-blue" state.

Offline cato potatoe

Georgia is a blue state now (again).
Soon, it may further become a "black-n-blue" state.

It is competitive.  However, the republicans still control everything Trump hasn't interfered with ... all executive offices, the general assembly, and 9 of 14 house members.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

If You Wonder What’s Wrong With Georgia – The Republican Lt Governor Appears on CNN to Tell Georgia Republicans Not to Vote for Hershel Walker
December 1, 2022 | Sundance

People around the country are looking at the Georgia Senate runoff between Democrat Raphael Warnock and Republican Hershel Walker.  Lots of people wondering what is going on.  Well, last night the Republican Party of Georgia gave an excellent example of what it means to be Republican in Georgia.

Republican Lieutenant Governor Geoff Duncan appeared on CNN to share his opinion of Republican candidate Hershel Walker.  As Republican Duncan outlined during the interview, he stood in line for an hour, took a ballot at the polling location, and then decided he could just not vote for a Republican in Georgia, so he turned around and walked back out without voting.

Republican Geoff Duncan had no issue pushing this on CNN much to the smiles of the CNN producers, Democrats and the Warnock campaign.  This is what it means to be a Republican in Georgia. 

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/12/01/if-you-wonder-whats-wrong-with-georgia-the-republican-lt-governor-appears-on-cnn-to-tell-georgia-republicans-not-to-vote-for-hershel-walker/
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Thanks for the drama queening Duncan - it's a special election, you knew who was on the ballot before you even walked in. No need to take it to the media and create a circular firing squad.

D-bag.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Thanks for the drama queening Duncan - it's a special election, you knew who was on the ballot before you even walked in. No need to take it to the media and create a circular firing squad.

D-bag.

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Boy that Dunkin is a real 1st class act ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Boy that Dunkin is a real 1st class act ass.

Unfortunately, there are many more "Republicans" just like him. Several amongst us right here at TBR.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 04:33:31 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Unfortunately, there are many more "Republicans" just like him. Several amongst us right here at TBR.

None who also hold such a high office.