Author Topic: Treason on the Docket at U.S. Supreme Court  (Read 293 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Treason on the Docket at U.S. Supreme Court
« on: December 01, 2022, 01:49:33 pm »
The Post & Email by A2Guardians 11/30/2022

The petition Brunson v. Alma S. Adams; et al., now docketed before the U.S. Supreme Court cites the national security breach by 388 federal officers having violated their sworn oath. The 117th Congress met on January 6, 2021 to debate and count the electoral college votes for the 2020 Presidential Election in which over 100 members of the U.S. Congress claimed factual evidence of election fraud. The respondent’s refusal to investigate this congressional claim was an act of treason.

Case 22-380 using Rule 11 bypassed the lower courts and was docketed at the high court on October 24th. The case is scheduled for a conference vote, however only 4 votes are needed to proceed to a hearing before the court. The relief sought is removal from office of the defendants including the sitting President of the United States Joe Biden Jr. and Vice President Kamala Harris.

Read petition here

Though not a part of this case, it should be noted that previous petitions to the U.S. Supreme Court sought redress for violations of the U.S. Constitution for ineligible candidates for President and in the 2020 election for Vice President which also represented treason and a threat to national security. It is difficult to imagine how the court can continue to ignore such fraud and violations to the Oath of Office with impunity.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/11/30/treason-on-the-docket-at-u-s-supreme-court/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Treason on the Docket at U.S. Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2022, 03:03:50 pm »
It is difficult to imagine how the court can continue to ignore such fraud and violations to the Oath of Office with impunity.

:yowsa: But they will find a way regardless. Witness Texas vs Pennsylvania December 11, 2020
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 03:06:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 03:37:56 pm »
Supreme Court: Brunson v. Alma S. Adams; et al., Case Summary and Timeline
November 30, 2022

As discussed in previous posts, an historic Supreme Court case on election fraud has surfaced and has been added to the court's emergency docket.

Docket 22-380: Raland J. Brunson, Petitioner v. Alma S. Adams, et al.

The case involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with 388 members of the United States Congress.

Respondents were properly warned and were requested to make an investigation Into a highly covert swift and powerful enemy, seeking to destroy the constitution in the United States of America. 

The case alleges that Congress failed in their Constitutional duties by ignoring the protection of critical infrastructure (election systems) during a National Emergency.

US courts have consistently held that fraud vitiates everything (US v Throckmorton, 1878).

The refusal of the respondents to investigate The Congressional claim (the enemy) is an act of treason and fraud by respondents.

The successful manipulation of US elections constitutes an act of war.

The petitioner, Raland J. Brunson, has created a website containing a case summary and timeline of events: ...
https://www.newstreason.com/post/supreme-court-brunson-v-alma-s-adams-et-al-case-summary-and-timeline
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 03:45:53 pm »
I have no doubt that the plaintiffs are correct in their filings. The HUGE question is will it make any difference?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 03:48:58 pm »
The Post & Email by A2Guardians 11/30/2022

The petition Brunson v. Alma S. Adams; et al., now docketed before the U.S. Supreme Court cites the national security breach by 388 federal officers having violated their sworn oath. The 117th Congress met on January 6, 2021 to debate and count the electoral college votes for the 2020 Presidential Election in which over 100 members of the U.S. Congress claimed factual evidence of election fraud. The respondent’s refusal to investigate this congressional claim was an act of treason.

Case 22-380 using Rule 11 bypassed the lower courts and was docketed at the high court on October 24th. The case is scheduled for a conference vote, however only 4 votes are needed to proceed to a hearing before the court. The relief sought is removal from office of the defendants including the sitting President of the United States Joe Biden Jr. and Vice President Kamala Harris.

Read petition here

Though not a part of this case, it should be noted that previous petitions to the U.S. Supreme Court sought redress for violations of the U.S. Constitution for ineligible candidates for President and in the 2020 election for Vice President which also represented treason and a threat to national security. It is difficult to imagine how the court can continue to ignore such fraud and violations to the Oath of Office with impunity.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/11/30/treason-on-the-docket-at-u-s-supreme-court/

I don't see this going beyond a per curiam dismissal of the petition for writ.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 04:04:28 pm »
A significant number of members of Congress claimed election fraud and it was disregarded. With this in the docket of the Supreme Court, I can only hope that this will come out in some way more forcefully, but the popular press is so leaned to the left that it could be impossible. We must continue to keep the drums beating in every way possible!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2022, 04:08:06 pm »
I don't see this going beyond a per curiam dismissal of the petition for writ.

Sadly, that is probably correct and if that happens we finally and completely will be a banana republic at best.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2022, 07:19:34 pm »
Sadly, that is probably correct and if that happens we finally and completely will be a banana republic at best.

Why?  The complaint doesn't contain sufficient allegations of fact that would tend to support the claims being made in it, and they cannot avoid the simple inference that the defendant/respondents considered the allegations of fraud and came to the considered political decision that there were insufficient indicators of fraud that would have caused the election to go the other way.

That's the problem with fact-free allegations:  even valid underlying claims get short shrift if the complainant cannot back up his complaints.