Author Topic: Walmart's woke Walton family funneling millions into LGBT activist causes, drag shows for kids, and  (Read 254 times)

Offline libertybele

And to think years ago everything in Walmart was made in the USA. Since Sam's passing Walmart has gone to hell.

Walmart's woke Walton family funneling millions into LGBT activist causes, drag shows for kids, and DEI programs

Inheritors of Walmart founder Sam Walton's fortune have poured millions of dollars into LGBT activist organizations in Arkansas, helping to bankroll a number of propaganda events ranging from drag shows and story hours for kids to so-called "education" programs for sexually-confused youths.
The Waltons stocking kids' transition closets

In a recent report, Heritage Foundation research associate Gillian Richards scrutinized some of the causes that second- and third-generation beneficiaries of the Walmart patriarch's wealth have patronized.

In June 2021, the Alice W. Walton Foundation and Olivia and Tom Walton, through the Walton Family Foundation, launched the Arkansas LGBTQ+ Advancement Fund.

Heather Larkin, president of the Arkansas Community Foundation, stated that this $1 million fund, which in turn confers grants of up to $150,000 to "LGBTQ-serving" nonprofits throughout the state, helps ensure that activist groups can "expand their impact on communities and help Arkansans pull together to build a more welcoming and supportive environment for us all."

Richards noted that the Equality Crew is one beneficiary of the Waltons' advancement fund.

This particular group established Arkansas' confidential "Affirming Teacher and School Staff Database" ahead of the 2021-22 school year so that confused children could connect with teachers who would "affirm" their amorphous adolescent and teen sexual identities.

According to Richards, the Equality Crew hosted an event at the Walton Arts Center, which had a segment titled "Kids Zone," featuring a "drag story time for younger children." In another segment, titled "Teen Zone," grade school students were treated to a "DJ, local band, and TWO drag shows."........................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/walmarts-woke-walton-family-funneling-millions-into-lgbt-activist-causes
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I would suggest boycotting Wally World, but are they too big??

I buy groceries there because for the most part they are the cheapest. I also shop Target for groceries.  Both should be boycotted, but when it comes to trying to save a few pennies, those are my two go to stores.  I don't by meat at either one of them.

When we lived up north we had a Kroger and a Farmer Jack.  Not down here. We have a Winn Dixie which is always filthy and pricey and a Publix. Publix has a great bakery and has most items needed but they are ridiculously expensive. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

It really has become difficult to boycott all of the woke companies, because it seems all of the companies have become woke.  **nononono*

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org