Author Topic: Former warden ran 'rape club' at high-profile women's prison, kept images of naked inmates on his ph  (Read 391 times)

Online libertybele

Former warden ran 'rape club' at high-profile women's prison, kept images of naked inmates on his phone: Prosecutors

The former warden of a high-profile women's prison in California is now on trial for allegedly sexually violating some of the inmates entrusted to his care.

Ray J. Garcia had been the warden of the Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin, California, about 20 miles east of Oakland, for not quite a year when he was arrested in September 2021 and charged with seven counts of sexual abuse conduct against three inmates. The alleged abuse occurred between December 2019 and July 2021, when Garcia was then an associate warden at the facility.

The allegations leveled against Garcia are, indeed, disturbing. One of the alleged victims, who was responsible for cleaning the prison visitation room, testified in court on Monday that she had developed romantic feelings for Garcia after he showed interest in her. He eventually seduced her in a visitation room bathroom, she claimed.

"I couldn't believe it was happening," she said, "but I felt like he loved me and he cared about me, and I wanted to make him happy."....................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/former-warden-ran-rape-club-at-high-profile-women-s-prison-kept-images-of-naked-inmates-on-his-phone-prosecutors
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.