General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

MSNBC’s Reid: ‘Very Small Degree of Difference’ Between Fuentes, GOP

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
MSNBC’s Reid: ‘Very Small Degree of Difference’ Between Fuentes, GOP

Pam Key 30 Nov 2022

MSNBC host Joy Reid claimed Tuesday on her show “The ReidOut” that there was a “very small degree of difference” between Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes and the Republican Party.

While discussing the dinner at Mar-a-Lago attended by former President Donald Trump, rapper Kayne West and Nick Fuentes, Reid said, “You know, some people come out and say, well, that’s horrible, you know, and say he’s a terrible person. They don’t want to talk about Trump. They say, but Trump’s not an antisemite. They carve out of that. Trump is not a bad guy. He shouldn’t have had him at the table.”

She continued, “But the problem is, the rest of what Fuentes just said — to me, that doesn’t sound any different than fundamentally what the party platform is. They don’t believe in elections. They don’t necessarily like the idea of democracy. Mike Lee said democracy is a bad idea. They don’t like the idea of women controlling their bodies. They clearly wouldn’t mind having a dictator because they don’t think that elections matter. They think they should just decide who the president of the United States is. They hate the culture. They’re angry that the culture is too friendly to LGBTQ people.

Reid added, “I just see a very small degree of difference between what he believes and what they believe. I just don’t see it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/30/msnbcs-reid-very-small-degree-of-difference-between-fuentes-gop/

Smokin Joe:
When you are that far out on the galactic arm of the totalitarian Left, anything toward the middle looks "close together", and it's easy to group the stars in the background with the ones in the center. But in the two-dimensional world of Leftist politics, there is no depth of field, so all those bright dots over there look to be in the same cluster.

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote ---They don’t believe in elections. They don’t necessarily like the idea of democracy. Mike Lee said democracy is a bad idea. They don’t like the idea of women controlling their bodies. They clearly wouldn’t mind having a dictator because they don’t think that elections matter.
--- End quote ---
It's a pretty huge leap from saying "certain inalienable rights should never be subject to the whims of a plurality" and "using emergency powers to change the rules of an election in ways that have consistently and historically favored one party over the other casts doubt on the whole process" to "elections don't matter, a dictator would be better instead." That latter part is an especially ironic claim given that the left cheered on Cuomo (remember the Cuomosexuals?), Newsom and Whitmer as they literally claimed dictatorship over their states in 2020.

libertybele:
I didn't realize that Mike Lee had stated that democracy is a bad idea.  That statement coming from him has caught me by surprise.

Our Congress is in shambles and consequently our country is in shambles.  As I have stated before the only chance we have of saving our Republic is working to insert conservatives at the local and state level; basically rebuilding from the ground up.

Let Trump be Trump, let Biden be Biden.  There's not a darn thing we can do about them. There is too much political garbage going on and too much social political correctness that is festering at the federal level and trying to dictate what we do.  Keep in mind "they" work for us.  We The People do NOT work for them.

We can control by votes who sits on our school boards, hospital boards, mayors of our towns, police chiefs, state legislatures, governors, etc.  I do feel like we're in a time crunch to right what is wrong before our country completely collapses.

Free Vulcan:
Like there is a very small degree of difference between Joy Reid and Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and Yi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version