Author Topic: 'Philadelphia is a war zone': Moment thug casually strolls up to parking officer and shoots him in t  (Read 373 times)

Offline mountaineer

'Philadelphia is a war zone': Moment thug casually strolls up to parking officer and shoots him in the head in broad daylight in Dem-led city

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
    * A Philadelphia parking authority officer was shot point blank in the head by a suspect walking down the street on the day after Thanksgiving 
    * The officer, who is now in stable condition, was on duty at the time of the targeted assault
    * It is unknown whether the shooting pertained to tickets recently given out by the officer, who was known as a 'nice guy' by members of the community
    * Police asked anyone with information about the suspect to call 215-686-TIPS 

By Sophie Mann For Dailymail.Com
Published: 10:47 EST, 30 November 2022 | Updated: 13:46 EST, 30 November 2022

A Philadelphia parking authority officer was shot in the head in broad daylight by a thug in the City of Brotherly Love last Friday.

The suspect was caught on a surveillance camera walking up behind the 37-year-old male parking official and shooting him in the head at point-blank range at around 4pm the day after Thanksgiving.

The officer, who was on duty at the time of the crime, is seen in video footage immediately collapsing onto the sidewalk before help arrives.

He is now in stable condition and the PPA is hopeful he will make a full recovery, having primarily been injured in his shoulder and ear.

Police are still investigating the incident and have not yet made any arrests, but believe the victim was a 'target'. ...
Daily Mail

https://twitter.com/hrkbenowen/status/1598001936158306304
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

OMG!  8888crybaby **nononono*   Is there any wonder why the number of people who carry for self protection has increased so drastically? Obviously the officer didn't even see him coming.

I consider where I live to be relatively safe, but I can honestly say I have been lax in being aware of my surroundings at all times.  I really need to get back into that habit.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 07:15:03 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.