Author Topic: Destruction By Energy Costs: Fivefold Higher Prices Cause Popular Hotel, Brewery To Close  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Destruction By Energy Costs: Fivefold Higher Prices Cause Popular Hotel, Brewery To Close
By P Gosselin on 29. November 2022

Share this...
Five-fold increase in energy prices – €400,000 per year – forces historically located brewery, hotel and restaurant to close

Germany’s Pleiteticker here, which reports daily on the wave of insolvencies moving across Germany that have arisen due to the excruciating high energy prices throttling the country, reports today on on how one noteworthy hotel, restaurant and brewery have no longer been able to cope with massive increase in energy costs.

High energy prices, due in large part to Germany’s reckless foray into green energies, is not only body-slamming heavy industries, but gastronomy and traditional beer brewing as well. What a mess.

No more craft beer from the Gommeraner Burgbräu in the future. Image cropped here.

In the middle of the East Elbe lake landscape, sits an old historical moated castle at Gommern in Saxony-Anhalt – built in the early Middle Ages. Though a large part of it was demolished in 1578, the keep, gate tower and cellars continued to be used for a variety of purposes.

After the fall of the Berlin Wall, a hotel with a restaurant and its own brewery moved in and became a popular site for tourists. Especially unique was the brewery. which brewed a variety of treasured, light, dark and seasonal beers that were cherished by beer lovers.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/11/29/destruction-by-energy-costs-fivefold-higher-energy-prices-cause-hotel-brewery-to-close/
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 03:41:37 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wake up World - the Great Reset globalists infesting all our nations wants you to freeze and starve.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

Wake up World - the Great Reset globalists infesting all our nations wants you to freeze and starve.
SAVE THE PLANET!!!  (from what I don't know)...lol