Author Topic: It’s War: Apple moves against Twitter, helps CCP, so Musk vows to air skeletons and maybe move into  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It’s War: Apple moves against Twitter, helps CCP, so Musk vows to air skeletons and maybe move into smartphones
By Jo Nova

The cannons are all swinging around to point at Elon Musk. The former darling of the left is holding Kryptonite — today he recklessly encouraged people of different political views to engage in civil debate. He also promised to drop “The Twitter Files” soon, showing exactly how Twitter suppressed free speech, saying “The public deserves to know what happened”.

Twitter, after all, may have affected the 2020 US election by protecting Hunter Biden and the FBI. It also may have protected Big Pharma by suppressing bad news on vaccines and good news on cheap antivirals. There is a body count in this free speech debate… and Elon Musk recognises the gravity of the situation.

This is a battle for the future of civilization. If free speech is lost even in America, tyranny is all that lies ahead.

In reply to this dangerous free speech concept new signups at Twitter are at an all time high, but Apple  has withdrawn advertising on Twitter. To which Elon Musk asks “Do they hate free speech in America?” And apparently they do, because they are also now threatened to withhold Twitter from their App Store and they’re not even trying to explain why.

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/11/its-war-apple-moves-against-twitter-helps-ccp-so-musk-vows-to-air-skeletons-and-maybe-move-into-smartphones/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=its-war-apple-moves-against-twitter-helps-ccp-so-musk-vows-to-air-skeletons-and-maybe-move-into-smartphones
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson