Author Topic: Consumer Reports poll: Gas-powered cars more reliable than EVs  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Consumer Reports poll: Gas-powered cars more reliable than EVs
« on: November 30, 2022, 03:04:11 pm »
Consumer Reports poll: Gas-powered cars more reliable than EVs
11/23/2022 / By Kevin Hughes

A poll by the non-profit Consumer Reports revealed that electric vehicles (EVs) sold in the U.S. are less reliable than their gasoline-powered counterparts.

The results of the 2022 Annual Auto Reliability Survey were published on Nov. 15. It polled more than 300,000 vehicle owners who drive models issued between 2000 and 2022. Twenty-four auto brands made it in the 2022 survey, including some familiar marques from the U.S. and Asia.

Hybrid vehicles – those that run on both electricity and gasoline – were among the most reliable, alongside mid-sized and large sedans that require gasoline. Full EVs and large pickup trucks, meanwhile, were named the most troublesome.

https://www.climate.news/2022-11-23-evs-less-reliable-than-gas-powered-cars.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson