General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

TUCKER CARLSON: Apple is now an active collaborator with China's murderous police state

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
November 29, 2022 10:10pm EST

TUCKER CARLSON: Apple is now an active collaborator with China's murderous police state
Tucker rips Apple's loyalty to China during COVID protests

By Tucker Carlson | Fox News

Watch the latest video at foxnews.com
Unless you read The Daily Mail, which is an English paper published online, you probably didn't know that Chinese President Xi Jinping sent tanks into a major city last night in order to put down protests against his rule. Virtually no American media outlets even acknowledge that that happened, and that's pretty weird if you think about it. Imagine, for example, that Hungarian leader Viktor Orbán put tanks into Budapest to crush his political opponents. Would our media notice? Oh, yeah, they would. It'd be on the front page of The New York Times. "Morning Joe" would lead with it, and keep in mind that Hungary is a very small country. It's got a GDP smaller than South Dakota's.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-apple-now-active-collaborator-chinas-murderous-police-state

aligncare:
Just, Wow.  You know, if there was a manufacturer offering a phone and tablet that could rival the simplicity of iOS, I would dump Apple.  Especially if the competitor was able to deliver a more affordable price point than Apple’s.

Free Vulcan:

Keep it up Apple! You're doing great, and making me money!

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: aligncare on November 30, 2022, 03:31:54 pm ---Just, Wow.  You know, if there was a manufacturer offering a phone and tablet that could rival the simplicity of iOS, I would dump Apple.  Especially if the competitor was able to deliver a more affordable price point than Apple’s.

--- End quote ---

Have you tried any of the other products, like Samsung?

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on November 30, 2022, 03:42:12 pm ---Have you tried any of the other products, like Samsung?

--- End quote ---

YEP. I much prefer Android to Apple any day... but all it does is give you over to Google, which is merely another head of the same hydra...

Granted, as I become more educated, I have slipped those bonds more than most - Less to Google and more to Samsung and Microsoft... Pick your poison I guess..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version