General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

America's gun epidemic is deadlier than ever, and there are vast disparities in who's dying

<< < (2/2)

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on November 30, 2022, 12:41:35 pm ---Notice how they ever so delicately tiptoe around the real cause of the violence:  culture.

--- End quote ---

And woke DA's cultivating that culture.

GtHawk:
Not that I believe the numbers from an agenda driven source, but I wonder just how many of those firearm deaths during the lockdown were suicides by people already on the edge pushed over the edge by the isolation increasing their feelings of despair? Shouldn't all those deaths be attributed tp Fauci rather than firearms?

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on November 30, 2022, 05:39:42 pm ---Not that I believe the numbers from an agenda driven source, but I wonder just how many of those firearm deaths during the lockdown were suicides by people already on the edge pushed over the edge by the isolation increasing their feelings of despair? Shouldn't all those deaths be attributed tp Fauci rather than firearms?

--- End quote ---
:yowsa:

libertybele:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on November 30, 2022, 05:39:42 pm ---Not that I believe the numbers from an agenda driven source, but I wonder just how many of those firearm deaths during the lockdown were suicides by people already on the edge pushed over the edge by the isolation increasing their feelings of despair? Shouldn't all those deaths be attributed tp Fauci rather than firearms?

--- End quote ---

What about all those who couldn't be with their loved ones while they were dying in the hospital of COVID?  Talk about despair and heartbreak.

Loneliness, heartbreak, despair and death are all on Fauci!!! Who knows what the contributing factors were on these gun-related deaths.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: libertybele on November 30, 2022, 09:49:28 pm ---What about all those who couldn't be with their loved ones while they were dying in the hospital of COVID?  Talk about despair and heartbreak.

Loneliness, heartbreak, despair and death are all on Fauci!!! Who knows what the contributing factors were on these gun-related deaths.

--- End quote ---
Not to mention desperation from economic devastation due to lockdowns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version