Author Topic: Five Vehicles Biden Used on Vacation Go up in Flames  (Read 1375 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Five Vehicles Biden Used on Vacation Go up in Flames
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2022, 07:38:30 pm »
The Bidens and Hertz have an interesting history.

https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1598142939544240128
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2022, 07:40:55 pm »
Hey look Paul Pelosi is drunk with a male prostitute again.

Beat me to it!   :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2022, 08:06:31 pm »
So, doesn't the SS normally have their own vehicles??  Why did they need to rent 5 vehicles?? Yes, things are definitely not adding up.

@libertybele

Yes,they do,and for obvious security reasons. Unlike rental cars,that might have listening devices or even bombs on timers or with remote detonators installed in them.

AND......,it's not like the people who visit with the Biden Crime Family are peasants that can't afford their own chauffer-driven cars. They are all Billionairs,or they wouldn't be "friends".

Sumptin doan smell rite bout dis!

I am GUESSING there were private discussions between the Biden Crime Family/the people that actually control them,and some group that "contributes to their retirement funds" being held that the Biden Handlers did NOT want to take a chance on getting overheard or recorded,and it was sensitive enough they thought the best way to manage it was to use rental cars and then burn them to the ground after the discussions/agreements were made.

I wonder what part of America Joe and Jill sold?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2022, 08:08:20 pm »
Was this story meant to get out or was it accidentally (?) leaked to the public?

@libertybele

What difference does it make now that any "evidence" has been burned in the fires?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2022, 08:09:03 pm »
Don't start with the "Misinformation" stuff now.  FB will fact check you.
I ain't ascairt of them. I've been fack chekked before.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2022, 08:12:12 pm »
@libertybele

Yes,they do,and for obvious security reasons. Unlike rental cars,that might have listening devices or even bombs on timers or with remote detonators installed in them.

AND......,it's not like the people who visit with the Biden Crime Family are peasants that can't afford their own chauffer-driven cars. They are all Billionairs,or they wouldn't be "friends".

Sumptin doan smell rite bout dis!

I am GUESSING there were private discussions between the Biden Crime Family/the people that actually control them,and some group that "contributes to their retirement funds" being held that the Biden Handlers did NOT want to take a chance on getting overheard or recorded,and it was sensitive enough they thought the best way to manage it was to use rental cars and then burn them to the ground after the discussions/agreements were made.

I wonder what part of America Joe and Jill sold?

From the OP:
The working theory is that the fire started in a Ford Expedition, which was under a safety recall since May due to a faulty battery junction box that has been known to cause underhood fires. The recall affects 66,000 Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators manufactured between December 2020 and April 2021.
If you are renting vehicles, you get the recall servicing done, pronto, just to avoid the liability you might have from someone's stuff (or person) burning up. If you are renting to the Secret Service, you'd make damned sure those vehicles were in tip-top shape, and the SS should have checked them for all sorts of things, too.

Hmmmm, Indeed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis