Author Topic: Romney: ‘There’s No Bottom to the Degree to Which President Trump Will Degrade Himself and the Natio  (Read 1076 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Romney: ‘There’s No Bottom to the Degree to Which President Trump Will Degrade Himself and the Nation’

Pam Key 29 Nov 2022

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that former President Donald Trump degraded himself and the nation when he had dinner at his Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, FL, with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes.

Mitchell said, “Senate Republicans now are a chorus condemning Donald Trump for dining with a white nationalist holocaust denier along with Kanye West.”

Speaking to reporters, Romney said, “I think it has been clear there’s no bottom to the degree to which President Trump will degrade himself and the nation.”

He added, “He never sees anything wrong in anything he does. This is characteristic of his approach.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/29/romney-theres-no-bottom-to-the-degree-to-which-president-trump-will-degrade-himself-and-the-nation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Offline Kamaji

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mitt Romney
@Mittromney

Black Lives Matter.

6:30 PM · Jun 7, 2020  Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1269758561720156160

Offline libertybele

Mitt Romney is synonymous with  :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What a slimy despicable creature he is. Romney and Schumer should marry. They are two of a kind. With the Satanic witch Pelosi conducting the vows.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Romney:
The Senate's version of Liz Cheney...

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I find it hilarious that Mitt Romney chooses to talk about someone else degrading themselves.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Romney doesn't see that he himself is propping up Trump with these attacks.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Spoken like the whiny,entitled bitch that he is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nothing like beclowning yourself with hypocrisy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nothing like beclowning yourself with hypocrisy.

:yowsa: That's what I'm talkin about!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Yet he had no problem asking for Donald Trump’s endorsement when he ran in 2012
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Geez, who rattled Romney's dog kennel?

Offline Idiot

How the heck did I vote for this idiot for President.....   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Like many closet RINOS, they fail to criticize democrats regardless of crimes/betrayals of nation, but are willing to go to extremes to attack Republicans/Trump, like vicious NeverTrumpers.
With over two years in office of Biden, the Never Trumpers refuse to harshly criticize Biden. Except for the dumbest of the dumb, its easy to see the wolves in sheeps clothing for what they are.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

I find it hilarious that Mitt Romney chooses to talk about someone else degrading themselves.
Mittens already is about as low as one possibly can get, so he doesn't need to worry about being degraded.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Mittens already is about as low as one possibly can get, so he doesn't need to worry about being degraded.
But what is more is that he is (supposedly) still a Mormon. Romney (just like Harry Reid before him) is tearing away at the way most Americans and the world think of Mormons. Apparently, they are not all made of fluffy love and hugs. I, personally, do not see anything of Christ's love in Romney. All I see is treachery and the lust for power, at any costs. You can compare that to Trump in your own head.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.