Author Topic: Chicken Little Propaganda Dressed As Science Permeates New Climate Report  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PETER RIDD ON NOV 28, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Chicken Little Propaganda Dressed As Science Permeates New Climate Report

The Bureau of Meteorology and the CSIRO have delivered their ­biennial dose of depression about the climate, but their report ignores a slew of positive environmental changes.

The Bureau of Meteorology and the CSIRO have delivered their ­biennial dose of depression about the climate in their latest State of the Climate report.

The climate has warmed by 1.5C and there is barely a single benefit – it is all ­disaster.

It is often said, “if it is too good to be true, it probably is” and you are being conned. What about too bad to be true? Can a gently warming climate have no significant benefits at all? [emphasis, links added]

https://climatechangedispatch.com/chicken-little-propaganda-dressed-as-science-permeates-new-climate-report/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 03:46:47 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson