Author Topic: Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots  (Read 289 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots
« on: November 29, 2022, 03:43:06 pm »
WND 11/28/2022

"As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel," he wrote to the BMJ's editor in chief, Dr. Kamran Abbasi.

"Even within my own personal contacts I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters," he wrote. "They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster – one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder."

Dalgleish said he has enough experience in the field "to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA."

He said his observations fit the pattern observed around the world of innate immune suppression for several weeks after mRNA vaccination.

"All these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control – and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/11/top-oncologist-cancer-patients-exploding-covid-shots/

Online mountaineer

Re: Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 05:00:12 pm »
I'm sure we can't even imagine how dangerous those vaccines can be.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org