Author Topic: PET OWNERSHIP IS NOW UNDER ATTACK BY UNHINGED CLIMATE EXTREMISTS—THEY CLAIM DOGS AND CATS ARE PART O  (Read 328 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
PET OWNERSHIP IS NOW UNDER ATTACK BY UNHINGED CLIMATE EXTREMISTS—THEY CLAIM DOGS AND CATS ARE PART OF THE CLIMATE PROBLEM

Unhinged climate activists are now advocating for the death of millions of dogs and cats worldwide—the goal is to lessen their “carbon pawprint.”
This from survivethenews.com.

An article published by CNN claims that dogs, cats, and other household pets that regularly consume meat contribute to “global warming.”

You can’t make this up.

According to a recent CNN column:

Our four-legged friends don’t drive gas-guzzling SUVs or use energy-sucking appliances, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a climate impact. In fact, researchers have showed that pets play a significant role in the climate crisis.

The outlet added:

But what do Barkley and Whiskers have to do with our warming planet? It’s the products we buy for them that need a closer look.

The news outlet added that most of the carbon pawprint comes from their diet, which is extremely high in meat and so requires a lot of resources (including energy, land, and water) to create.

CNN stated:

https://defconnews.com/2022/11/28/pet-ownership-is-now-under-attack-by-unhinged-climate-extremists-they-claim-dogs-and-cats-are-part-of-the-climate-problem/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How about getting rid of lawyers!  There are more of them, and you don't get nearly as attached. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline aligncare

How about getting rid of lawyers!  There are more of them, and you don't get nearly as attached. :pondering:

LOL!  Underlying every good joke there is always truth.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Pet ownership has been proven to lower blood pressure and stress.

And loneliness.

Personally, I like dogs, and cats over most people.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Kamaji

Offline libertybele

Pet ownership has been proven to lower blood pressure and stress.

And loneliness.

Personally, I like dogs, and cats over most people.

Agree. People can cause stress, whereas cats and dogs relieve stress.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

CLIMATE EXTREMISTS ARE PART OF THE MADE UP CLIMATE CHANGE PROBLEM.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It was Will Rogers, I believe, that made the comment he didn't know if there were dogs in heaven.  But if there weren't, when he died, he wanted to go where they were. :amen:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Bring it! I will fight to the death to protect my furkids. 888catbed 8888madkitty
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline roamer_1

Foolish children... They don't know that where the dogs ain't the coyotes and wolves will be...