Author Topic: Trump Exhaustion Syndrome.. Derek Hunter  (Read 95 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Exhaustion Syndrome.. Derek Hunter
« on: November 29, 2022, 03:18:08 pm »
Trump Exhaustion Syndrome
Derek Hunter

Nov 29, 2022

There are few people more annoying than self-professed “true conservatives” infected with a full-blown case of TDS – Trump Derangement Syndrome. These people, usually associated with the Bulwark or Dispatch, insist their way is the only way and anything former President Donald Trump did, even if they’d personally advocated for it their whole adult lives, doesn’t matter because the deliverer of their victories is imperfect. It truly is a disorder. But there’s another disorder Donald Trump needs to be aware of and address if he’s going to have any chance of winning either the Republican nomination in 2024 or the presidency again: Trump Exhaustion Syndrome.

I grew up in a UAW house in Michigan. Most friends of my parents and the parents of the kids I grew up with were either UAW members or in some other union – IBEW, Teamsters, etc. I still talk to a lot of them, and almost all of them have, to one degree or another, expressed a desire to take a break from Donald Trump. 

It’s unclear if they’re done with The Donald, but they all express varying degrees of “We can’t miss him if he never goes away.” 

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/11/29/trump-exhaustion-syndrome-n2616455
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34