Author Topic: Revealed: The Public Finally Gets to See the B-21 Stealth Bomber this Week  (Read 115 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Revealed: The Public Finally Gets to See the B-21 Stealth Bomber this Week
Some of the Northrop Grumman employees building the secret plane also worked on the B-2 bomber.
MARCUS WEISGERBER | NOVEMBER 28, 2022
AIR FORCE TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY

Tom Jones has spent a good portion of his career not being able to tell his family what he does at work. He recalls sitting at the dinner table one night 30-plus years ago, unable to share with his spouse that, just hours earlier, he was read into a classified military project. In the years that passed, Jones said, he’s grown used to not being able to provide details of what he does every day.

“I've been not able to talk about what I do at work for so much of my career, I guess I don't even really think about it that much anymore,” he said during an interview last week.

Now president of Northrop Grumman Aeronautics System, Jones has overseen one of the military’s most important, anticipated, and secretive U.S. military projects: the B-21 Raider stealth bomber. On Friday, inside a hangar in the California desert, he and the 8,000 others spread across 40 states who have been secretly building the Air Force’s new stealth bomber will finally get to show their family and friends what they’ve been working on the the past seven years.

https://www.defenseone.com/business/2022/11/revealed-public-finally-gets-see-b-21-stealth-bomber-week/380175/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson