Author Topic: Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport  (Read 6294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 28, 2022 6:56pm EST
Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport
Brinton faces up to five years in prison and $10,000 fine for allegedly taking another person's luggage

By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News

Sam Brinton, a senior Energy Department (DOE) official, was charged with stealing a traveler's luggage in the Minneapolis airport in September, shortly before quietly taking a leave of absence.

Brinton — who serves as the DOE's deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition — allegedly took a Vera Bradley suitcase worth $2,325 from the luggage carousel at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) on Sept. 16, according to a criminal complaint filed on Oct. 26 in Minnesota state court and obtained by Fox News Digital. Brinton had traveled from Washington, D.C., to MSP that day.

After the suitcase's owner alerted police, officers reviewed video surveillance of the carousel and identified Brinton taking the luggage before removing its tag identifying the owner, the court filings stated. Law enforcement observed Brinton using the luggage during at least two other trips to Washington, D.C., on Sept. 18 and Oct. 9.

Then, on Oct. 9, Brinton denied stealing anything when a police officer called to discuss the incident. Brinton confirmed still possessing the suitcase.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-non-binary-nuclear-official-charged-stealing-womans-luggage-airport
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

SUPER FREAK!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Imagine the hoo-ha if a member of any republican administration had done this. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Vera Bradley suitcase worth $2,325

There is so much wrong with that. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

There is so much wrong with that.
I'd like to see this suitcase. It must be absolutely fabulous!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

How can a non-binary person steal women's luggage?  Shouldn't that person be stealing non-binary luggage.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Idiot

November 28, 2022 6:56pm EST
Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport
Brinton faces up to five years in prison and $10,000 fine for allegedly taking another person's luggage

By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News

Sam Brinton, a senior Energy Department (DOE) official, was charged with stealing a traveler's luggage in the Minneapolis airport in September, shortly before quietly taking a leave of absence.

Brinton — who serves as the DOE's deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition — allegedly took a Vera Bradley suitcase worth $2,325 from the luggage carousel at the Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) on Sept. 16, according to a criminal complaint filed on Oct. 26 in Minnesota state court and obtained by Fox News Digital. Brinton had traveled from Washington, D.C., to MSP that day.

After the suitcase's owner alerted police, officers reviewed video surveillance of the carousel and identified Brinton taking the luggage before removing its tag identifying the owner, the court filings stated. Law enforcement observed Brinton using the luggage during at least two other trips to Washington, D.C., on Sept. 18 and Oct. 9.

Then, on Oct. 9, Brinton denied stealing anything when a police officer called to discuss the incident. Brinton confirmed still possessing the suitcase.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-non-binary-nuclear-official-charged-stealing-womans-luggage-airport
:3:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'd like to see this suitcase. It must be absolutely fabulous!

Is there a photo of the said luggage?  I want to see what 2300.oo buys today for travel in an airline cargo hold?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Not the first this "it" has popped up on the news here at TBR if I remember correct. Perhaps it was just a picture of the freaks Biden has working for him, but this thing is so sickening you tend not to forget it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

Is there a photo of the said luggage?  I want to see what 2300.oo buys today for travel in an airline cargo hold?
I can't find anything that expensive at the Vera Bradley website:shrug:

Offline Kamaji

Maybe that included the value of the contents as well?

Offline corbe

Biden’s Nuclear Drag Queen Stole Women’s Clothing

The first deputy assistant genderfluid secretary is in trouble.

November 29, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield

Sam Brinton, bald head and lipstick on his mustache, was promoted from “Kink Activist” to “Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition”.

The drag queen who has been known to wear red dresses and high heels, and calls himself “they”, was celebrated as the first “genderfluid” person in the federal government. Now he has reportedly taken a leave of absence after stealing a woman’s luggage and her clothes.

According to Alpha News, Brinton flew into Minneapolis-St. Paul from Washington D.C., where he grabbed a woman’s luggage at the airport and walked away with it.

He opened up her bag and put her clothes in the drawers of his hotel room.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/bidens-nuclear-drag-queen-stole-womens-clothing/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
29 Nov, 2022 16:52
HomeWorld News
US nuclear official and LGBTQ activist in suitcase trouble
A prominent hire has been charged with stealing a woman’s suitcase at an airport
US nuclear official and LGBTQ activist in suitcase trouble

The top US official in charge of handling nuclear waste has been charged with stealing a woman’s baggage worth more than $2,300 at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport this fall. Sam Brinton made headlines earlier this year for becoming the first “openly genderfluid” kink-lifestyle practitioner in federal leadership.

According to court documents obtained by local outlet Alpha News, which broke the story on Monday evening, surveillance footage showed Brinton taking a Vera Bradley suitcase off the baggage carousel at MSP on September 16. The action was puzzling because the official had flown into Minnesota from Washington, DC without any checked bags. Brinton then returned to DC with the bag in tow, and used it again on a trip to Europe.

“If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don’t have any clothes for another individual. That was my clothes when I opened the bag,” Brinton reportedly told police in the initial interview, after coming back from Europe on October 9.

https://www.rt.com/news/567381-us-nuclear-lgbtq-suitcase/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Picture emerges of Biden's non-binary nuclear waste guru grinning at LGBTQ engineering conference after he stole woman's $2,325 luggage at Minneapolis airport

o Biden's non-binary nuclear waste guru has been photographed at an LGBTQ  engineering conference - the weekend they stole a suitcase
    o Sam Brinton, a senior DOE official,  stole the suitcase from the baggage carousel at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on September 16
    o Brinton then took the bag to a St. Paul hotel and was pictured at the Out 4 Undergrad engineering conference held there
    o After they were contacted by police, Brinton initially denied taking the suitcase but later admitted to the theft, citing tiredness for the confusion  
    o If found guilty they could now face five years in jail, a $10,000 fine, or both 
    o Do you know the person who had their bag stolen by Sam Brinton? If so, contact Paul.Farrell@mailonline.com 

By Paul Farrell For Dailymail.Com
Published: 17:19 EST, 29 November 2022 | Updated: 18:00 EST, 29 November 2022

Biden's non-binary nuclear waste guru who stole a woman's suitcase from a baggage carousel was pictured the same weekend in Minnesota attending an LGBTQ student activism conference.   

Sam Brinton, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, was photographed wearing a black evening gown with two of the event's coordinators.  

DailyMail.com can reveal that Brinton was in the Twin Cities to attend the Out for Undergrad Engineering Conference.  ...

More at Daily Mail

Offline libertybele

More at Daily Mail

Non-binary?  Is that the term being used these days for 'queer'??  Said queer mentioned, by the pictures displayed is absolutely full of itself.  It needs to be punished for stealing and psychiatric help might just be in order.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Potential employers: make sure you interview those who have participated in the Out for Undergrad Engineering Conference. I'm sure they're very mentally stable.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Administration Put Sam Brinton on Leave over Alleged Stealing of Woman’s Luggage

Paul Bois 30 Nov 2022

The Joe Biden administration reportedly placed official Sam Brinton on leave one month ago following accusations that he stole a woman’s luggage at the airport.

The New York Post confirmed this week that the Biden administration placed Brinton “on leave about a month ago following the accusations.” The outlet noted:

Brinton — who became one of the government’s first non-binary officials — was placed on leave about a month ago following the accusations. official was named as their interim replacement earlier this month, according to the Exchange Monitor, which tracks government officials’ moves.

The “openly genderfluid” Sam Brinton joined the Joe Biden administration earlier this year as the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy before he was charged with a felony last month for allegedly stealing a woman’s luggage. The incident allegedly occurred at Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) International Airport on September 16, when a woman arriving from New Orleans went to the baggage carousel only to find that her navy blue Vera Bradley roller bag was missing. Per Alpha News:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/30/biden-administration-put-sam-brinton-on-leave-over-alleged-stealing-of-womans-luggage/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

I'm curious as to why "it" stole the luggage? Was it the luggage itself that "it" wanted, or what "it" thought might be in the luggage?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm curious as to why "it" stole the luggage? Was it the luggage itself that "it" wanted, or what "it" thought might be in the luggage?

No idea...but if I were to guess I would say he stole it for the clothes...you can get a Vera Bradley suitcase anywhere and they aren't that expensive..
Support the USO

Offline corbe

Maybe he was instructed that they were AZ ballots  :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Maybe he was instructed that they were AZ ballots  :shrug:

:laugh: 888high58888

Offline libertybele

No idea...but if I were to guess I would say he stole it for the clothes...you can get a Vera Bradley suitcase anywhere and they aren't that expensive..

I believe that this particular Vera Bradley suitcase was valued at $2300, but I think you are right; "it" wanted the clothes. 

Gee, chances are "it" won't even get so much as a hand slap.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 02:13:08 am by libertybele »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sam Brinton Hosted a ‘Spanking’ Seminar Weeks After Alleged Luggage Theft

Sam Brinton, the “openly genderfluid” Biden administration official recently arrested, hosted a “spanking” seminar weeks after being charged. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/01/sam-brinton-hosted-a-spanking-seminar-weeks-after-alleged-luggage-theft/
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

Gee, chances are "it" won't even get so much as a hand slap.

That's not what body part he wants "slapped".

Sam Brinton Hosted a ‘Spanking’ Seminar Weeks After Alleged Luggage Theft

Sam Brinton, the “openly genderfluid” Biden administration official recently arrested, hosted a “spanking” seminar weeks after being charged.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/01/sam-brinton-hosted-a-spanking-seminar-weeks-after-alleged-luggage-theft/