Author Topic: Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport  (Read 6543 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why is this freak even still allowed in airports with an obvious history of high dollar luggage thefts, and yes even more importantly why was this freak ever allowed in such an important high level position? Who the hell vetted and and approved such a mentally ill individual?

Offline Idiot

He probably accidently picked up the wrong luggage off of the carousel.  The bag probably looked similar to his.   :silly: :silly: :silly:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Luggage allegedly lifted by nonbinary Biden official contained $1,700 in jewelry
December 10, 2022 | Melissa Fine

Samuel Brinton, the Biden administration’s nonbinary deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition for the Department of Energy (DOE), must have thought he’d hit the jackpot when he (allegedly) stole his second piece of luggage, this time, at Las Vegas’ Harry Reid International Airport.

Turns out, the luggage he lifted contained — in addition to $850 in clothing and $500 worth of the makeup he so dearly loves — $1,700 in jewelry, according to a police report obtained by Fox News Digital.

As BizPac Review reported, Brinton, the nation’s first genderfluid person in federal leadership, is now wanted on felony charges of grand larceny. The warrant was issued on Thursday.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/10/luggage-allegedly-lifted-by-nonbinary-biden-official-contained-1700-in-jewelry-1316008/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

But he still has his $178K+ job, by all accounts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I bet he gets fired and I bet there are more then these two incidents...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I bet he gets fired and I bet there are more then these two incidents...
Well IT does seem to have an MO so I bet DA's in cities IT has travelled to and from will start looking at complaints filed with their PD's about expensive luggage thefts from airports and I doubt IT being terminated or resigning will put an end to it. I also wonder if IT stalked the women the luggage was stolen from picking them out by their clothing(size?), jewelry and the type of luggage they were wheeling.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why is this freak even still allowed in airports with an obvious history of high dollar luggage thefts, and yes even more importantly why was this freak ever allowed in such an important high level position? Who the hell vetted and and approved such a mentally ill individual?

@GtHawk

Because the Dims are desperate to get votes,and they know that by hiring these freaks they will get the votes of damn near every homosexual and bi-sexual in the country,as well as the votes of a good number of their relatives.

It's ALL about staying in power.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

Well IT does seem to have an MO so I bet DA's in cities IT has travelled to and from will start looking at complaints filed with their PD's about expensive luggage thefts from airports and I doubt IT being terminated or resigning will put an end to it. I also wonder if IT stalked the women the luggage was stolen from picking them out by their clothing(size?), jewelry and the type of luggage they were wheeling.
Seems like I saw on the news yesterday that there was AT LEAST one other incident....probably more.

Online mountaineer

Seems like I saw on the news yesterday that there was AT LEAST one other incident....probably more.
Criminal charges have been filed from thefts at two different airports at this point, but there certainly must be many others.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Distinctive ‘nuclear pride’ T-shirt was ‘gender fluid’ Biden official’s undoing in alleged luggage theft
December 11, 2022 | Chris Donaldson |

The strange saga of Sam Brinton the Biden regime’s openly kinky top nuclear guru has taken another twist after the historic first “gender fluid” government official was outed for his fetish of stealing women’s luggage from airports with Las Vegas police identifying the culprit in a recent theft by a unique T-shirt that he displayed in a social media post.

Sin City police had been stumped over the July 6 pilfering of a woman’s suitcase from the baggage area at Harry Reid International Airport valued at $3,670 and while the criminal act was caught on surveillance video, the good guys were unable to identify the perp until the 35-year-old Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition made headlines for his alleged theft of a woman’s bag in Minneapolis in September.

The attention drawn to Brinton led to the Vegas cops reopening of the case with one astute Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officer being able to identify him by the colorful “nuclear pride” T-shirt that he was wearing at the time of the airport heist, leading to an arrest warrant for grand larceny.

In his incriminating Instagram post dated the same day as the luggage theft, Brinton wrote, “Thank you to @americannuclear for selling such a great shirt for me to wear on my flight today,” the post said. “My professional society continues to grow and learn and I’m proud of them. Goodness how we have changed since my service as a chapter president and then on the National Board of Directors. #NuclearPride.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_VVth9JJs&ab_channel=NewsNation

more
https://americanwirenews.com/distinctive-nuclear-pride-t-shirt-was-gender-fluid-biden-officials-undoing-in-alleged-luggage-theft/
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

Distinctive ‘nuclear pride’ T-shirt was ‘gender fluid’ Biden official’s undoing in alleged luggage theft
December 11, 2022 | Chris Donaldson |

The strange saga of Sam Brinton the Biden regime’s openly kinky top nuclear guru has taken another twist after the historic first “gender fluid” government official was outed for his fetish of stealing women’s luggage from airports with Las Vegas police identifying the culprit in a recent theft by a unique T-shirt that he displayed in a social media post.

Sin City police had been stumped over the July 6 pilfering of a woman’s suitcase from the baggage area at Harry Reid International Airport valued at $3,670 and while the criminal act was caught on surveillance video, the good guys were unable to identify the perp until the 35-year-old Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition made headlines for his alleged theft of a woman’s bag in Minneapolis in September.

The attention drawn to Brinton led to the Vegas cops reopening of the case with one astute Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officer being able to identify him by the colorful “nuclear pride” T-shirt that he was wearing at the time of the airport heist, leading to an arrest warrant for grand larceny.

In his incriminating Instagram post dated the same day as the luggage theft, Brinton wrote, “Thank you to @americannuclear for selling such a great shirt for me to wear on my flight today,” the post said. “My professional society continues to grow and learn and I’m proud of them. Goodness how we have changed since my service as a chapter president and then on the National Board of Directors. #NuclearPride.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_VVth9JJs&ab_channel=NewsNation

more
https://americanwirenews.com/distinctive-nuclear-pride-t-shirt-was-gender-fluid-biden-officials-undoing-in-alleged-luggage-theft/
Is he more unattractive as a man or a woman, or both? GAG!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He probably accidently picked up the wrong luggage off of the carousel.  The bag probably looked similar to his.   :silly: :silly: :silly:
Not even. He had no checked luggage on the flight.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

High dollar luggage just might have high dollar contents.
Cheap backpacks, not so much.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Living in a world when the comptetency of your governmental bureacrats are more hinged on meeting a "woke factor" instead of education and experience.

We all lose.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

Living in a world when the comptetency of your governmental bureacrats are more hinged on meeting a "woke factor" instead of education and experience.

We all lose.
It is what happens when the people doing the picking don't even have a clue what the jobs are, don't care, and just want to pander to fringe elements in society.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Non-binary?... We have 2 types of people, alive and dead.... he is still binary..  :silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm confident in the knowledge that if a person who is a heterosexual Republican in a traditional marriage, was caught doing what the freak with a cue ball head did, he too would still have a job.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm confident in the knowledge that if a person who is a heterosexual Republican in a traditional marriage, was caught doing what the freak with a cue ball head did, he too would still have a job.

@Wingnut

You forgot the sarcasm tag.

Online mountaineer

It seems he's stolen luggage at Dulles, MSP and Las Vegas. Why do I suspect he's done this more than three times?

https://twitter.com/MiaCathell/status/1602381010410291200

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The real freaky part is that he wanted 'used' clothing. That is to say that he wanted to step into the life of a 'real' woman. He wanted her used panties , but not as a guy. He wanted worn female stuff to bathe himself in it, as a pervert freak. A guy doing that is twisted. This 'thing' doing that is beyond twisted.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

UDPATE - FIRED

Just reported:

Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
BREAKING: Sam Brinton, the controversial Biden nuclear waste official, is out of the job after being accused of stealing women’s luggage in two airports
7:27 PM · Dec 12, 2022
Biden's non-binary nuclear waste guru Sam Brinton is out of a job, after DoE put him on leave over claims he stole cases from two airports

Sam Brinton, 35, is no longer employed by the Department of Energy after he was accused of stealing luggage in two separate incidents
    Appointed in June, it emerged last week that Brinton was accused of stealing luggage in Minnesota and Las Vegas
    Brinton faces charges for the incidents at both the Las Vegas and Minneapolis airports and they are due in court in Minnesota on December 19
    They were suspended from the Department of Energy when the news broke, but they now no longer work there, the DoE confirmed on Monday

By Claudia Aoraha, Senior Reporter For Dailymail.Com
Published: 19:12 EST, 12 December 2022 | Updated: 19:41 EST, 12 December 2022

President Joe Biden's non-binary nuclear waste official has left the administration.

Sam Brinton, 35, no longer has his Department of Energy job after he was accused of stealing luggage in two separate incidents.  ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11531123/Bidens-non-binary-nuclear-waste-worker-Sam-Brinton-FIRED.html
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 12:46:23 am by mountaineer »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Post
@nypost
·
26s
Non-binary Biden nuclear official Sam Brinton fired after multiple luggage theft charges: reports https://trib.al/028BOF7
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They were suspended from the Department of Energy when the news broke, but they now no longer work there, the DoE confirmed on Monday

"THEY",who?  It is one person,not two.

Offline Smokin Joe

New York Post
@nypost
·
26s
Non-binary Biden nuclear official Sam Brinton fired after multiple luggage theft charges: reports https://trib.al/028BOF7
Sounds like its sticky fingers made it too 'radioactive' for even the Biden freakshow.

C S Lewis