Author Topic: Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport  (Read 6585 times)

Offline Idiot

That's not what body part he wants "slapped".
Is there no one left to be outraged anymore?  You'd think "normal" people would be going nuts about this.

Offline BellyAche

"Openly gender fluid"??????   :chairbang: I give up! And need a stiff drink......for breakfast. Irish coffee it is! *****rollingeyes*****
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline mountaineer

Mia Cathell
@MiaCathell
NEW: Cross-dressing Biden official Sam Brinton, who's charged with stealing a woman's Vera Bradley suitcase containing clothes that cost over $2,300, is requesting that his preliminary hearings be held remotely due to "financial difficulties" traveling between D.C. and Minnesota.

Mia Cathell
@MiaCathell
Biden's non-binary nuclear waste chief—now claiming "financial difficulties" amid prosecution for stealing a woman's luxury suitcase—has a six-figure income, earning a taxpayer-funded salary of $178,063, which is in the top 1% of all government employees.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is there no one left to be outraged anymore?  You'd think "normal" people would be going nuts about this.
My outrage meter pegged long ago, after millions of needless deaths, the economic destruction of much of the middle class, and the font of lies coming from official agencies which made that happen along with censorship and widespread 'non-personing' of those who dared speak out against that.

Add to that the attacks by this illegitimate administration on the industry I have worked in for most of my adult life, designed to further cripple average folks who pay not only their own way, but are on the hooks to support the free shit multitudes and do-nothing (ideally!) leftists who abound, while the country is overrun in an organized and sanctioned invasion from the south.

Through it all, at evry turn there are the blatant lies of the press, perverting virtually every topic.

I don't have any room to be more outraged. Some days it simply defies words.

Each day I pray that the enemies of the Truth, of Honor, of Justice, of Decency, of this Republic, no matter their claimed title or affiliation be brought low and vanquished, while those who strive for The Creator's righteousness in all things be kept safe.

What more do you want?
Being outraged is the New Normal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

Yeah I agree.  Not much shocks me anymore.  Like seeing the 300 lb male attorney wearing a dress...  I just shrug it off as another mentally challenged person. 

And during Thanksgiving...my niece freshly minted out of law school...kept trying to bait me to talk about the sorry good for nothing liberal representative in D.C. that she's interviewing with for a job.  I'm like you....I'm running out of energy to get riled up anymore. 

You are really a good guy @Smokin Joe keep fighting the good fight.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 11:27:49 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline libertybele

Mia Cathell
@MiaCathell
NEW: Cross-dressing Biden official Sam Brinton, who's charged with stealing a woman's Vera Bradley suitcase containing clothes that cost over $2,300, is requesting that his preliminary hearings be held remotely due to "financial difficulties" traveling between D.C. and Minnesota.

Mia Cathell
@MiaCathell
Biden's non-binary nuclear waste chief—now claiming "financial difficulties" amid prosecution for stealing a woman's luxury suitcase—has a six-figure income, earning a taxpayer-funded salary of $178,063, which is in the top 1% of all government employees.

I continue to shake my head at those who earn six figures and have financial difficulties. ??

We live on a meager amount and certainly not even close to six figures and manage to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. By no means do we live a life of luxury, but in comparison to those struggling on six figures, I suppose in a way we do. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

I continue to shake my head at those who earn six figures and have financial difficulties. ??

We live on a meager amount and certainly not even close to six figures and manage to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. By no means do we live a life of luxury, but in comparison to those struggling on six figures, I suppose in a way we do. :shrug:
You have more than Sam Brinton will ever have,  happy77

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
From the original post -

Looking more closely at the second pair of images in the original post,
we see that Sam Brinton is into "pup play."
That's where people dress up as and pretend to be dogs.
The left image shows him enjoying a session.
Brinton's friend is the "dog" - complete with tail.
Would anyone like to guess how the tail is attached?

« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 11:49:52 pm by unite for individuality »
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline mountaineer

It's insulting and disgusting. Maybe this clown should spend less on makeup and put a little aside for emergencies - like a criminal defense attorney or airfare to the courthouse.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah I agree.  Not much shocks me anymore.  Like seeing the 300 lb male attorney wearing a dress...  I just shrug it off as another mentally challenged person. 

And during Thanksgiving...my niece freshly minted out of law school...kept trying to bait me to talk about the sorry good for nothing liberal representative in D.C. that she's interviewing with for a job.  I'm like you....I'm running out of energy to get riled up anymore. 

You are really a good guy @Smokin Joe keep fighting the good fight.
You, too! :patriot:

This guy is smoke and mirrors, performance "art" designed to draw fire and attention away from the 'gray' operations that do not draw attention, get ignored by the MSM, and cost us trillions. What does the nuclear waste chief do anyway? spread stuff to make dirty bombs?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 02:24:09 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

You, too! :patriot:

This guy is smoke and mirrors, performance "art" designed to draw fire and attention away from the 'gray' operations that do not draw attention, get ignored by the MSM, and cost us trillions. What does the nuclear waste chief do anyway? spread stuff to make dirty bombs?
So true. This circus freak was intended to be a strawman, a fake target. The idea was that the Democrats would do something so incredibly outrageous and utterly stupid that conservatives would have to react. The intent of the Democrats was to focus all attention onto their gimp gay clown so that they could do the real far more dangerous stuff without notice. It did not work.

What Democrats/Liberals will never understand is that Conservatives do not give a shit about gay people, other than to feel sorry for them. They are generally desperate confused people who live and die by attention.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

So true. This circus freak was intended to be a strawman, a fake target. The idea was that the Democrats would do something so incredibly outrageous and utterly stupid that conservatives would have to react. The intent of the Democrats was to focus all attention onto their gimp gay clown so that they could do the real far more dangerous stuff without notice. It did not work.

What Democrats/Liberals will never understand is that Conservatives do not give a shit about gay people, other than to feel sorry for them. They are generally desperate confused people who live and die by attention.

These desperate and confused people need some serious psychiatric help for their metal illness.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Turns out he's a serial luggage thief.
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
BREAKING: A felony arrest warrant has been issued for Biden energy official Sam Brinton for allegedly stealing luggage from the Las Vegas airport.

This is on top of criminal charges he faces for a similar incident at the Minneapolis airport.

Offline mountaineer

Energy department official accused of stealing luggage from Las Vegas airport
Vanessa Murphy
14 hours ago

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — An energy department official is accused of stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport, the 8 News Now Investigators learned Thursday.

A felony warrant was issued for Sam Brinton, a deputy assistant secretary, sources said. The charge is for grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000, records showed. ... https://www.8newsnow.com/investigators/energy-department-official-accused-of-stealing-luggage-from-las-vegas-airport/amp/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
From the original post -

Looking more closely at the second pair of images in the original post,
we see that Sam Brinton is into "pup play."
That's where people dress up as and pretend to be dogs.
The left image shows him enjoying a session.
Brinton's friend is the "dog" - complete with tail.
Would anyone like to guess how the tail is attached?

Well, in the Middle Ages they had a court jester, with bells on their shoes. We can have a "national puppy" with a tail stuck up it's butt, for entertainment purposes.

The Biden admin is pretty entertaining you have to admit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: ‘Genderfluid’ Biden Official Sam Brinton in Second Luggage Theft Allegation

Paul Bois 9 Dec 2022

“Openly genderfluid” Sam Brinton, the MIT grad who joined the Joe Biden administration earlier this year as the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy, has been accused of stealing another woman’s luggage at the airport on top of the previous accusation.

Investigators with 8NewsNow revealed on Thursday that Brinton has been accused of stealing from the Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas and a felony warrant has been issued.

“A felony warrant was issued for Sam Brinton, a deputy assistant secretary, sources said. The charge is for grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000, records showed,” reported the outlet.

The outlet provided no other details of the allegation beyond what initial sources revealed.

Sam Brinton was charged with a felony last month for allegedly stealing a woman’s luggage at Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) International Airport on September 16. The theft reportedly occurred when a woman arriving from New Orleans went to the baggage carousel only to find that her navy blue Vera Bradley roller bag was missing. Per Alpha News:

Law enforcement at the Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP) International Airport were alerted to a missing suitcase in the baggage claim area on Sept. 16. The adult female victim said she flew into MSP on a Delta flight from New Orleans and went to retrieve her checked bag at carousel seven.

Airport records confirmed the navy blue Vera Bradley roller bag arrived at 4:40 p.m. but was missing from the carousel. So law enforcement reviewed video surveillance footage from the baggage claim area and observed Brinton removing a navy blue roller bag from carousel seven, according to a criminal complaint.

The complaint says Brinton removed a luggage tag from the bag, placed it into a handbag he was carrying, and “then left the area at a quick pace.” Brinton arrived at MSP Airport around 4:27 p.m. on an American Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., but did not check a bag, meaning he had no reason to visit baggage claim, according to the complaint.

The female victim, who estimated the bag cost $2,325, confirmed to police that the navy blue bag that Brinton took in the surveillance footage indeed belonged to her. Brinton later took an Uber to the InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront hotel where he checked in with the blue bag, according to the criminal complaint. He later returned to the airport on September 18 with the same bag in hand when he departed for Washington, DC.

On October 9, police questioned Brinton about the bag and if he “took anything that did not belong” to him. Brinton reportedly responded, “Not that I know of.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/09/genderfluid-biden-official-sam-brinton-now-accused-of-stealing-another-womans-luggage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

• Technical
There was a Roman Emperor in the 3rd century who known for stuff like this. Didn't last long. Forget his name.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, in the Middle Ages they had a court jester, with bells on their shoes. We can have a "national puppy" with a tail stuck up it's butt, for entertainment purposes.

The Biden admin is pretty entertaining you have to admit.

Pup Play?  Maybe he could go lay down in the middle of traffic and lick his balls.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

We're up to two airport luggage thefts. I wonder how many more will be discovered.
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
12h
He’s a cross dressing fetishist who gets off on stealing and wearing women’s clothes. He’s mentally unstable and cannot control his sick compulsions. And yet he still has not been fired from his high security clearance government position.

• Technical
Do any of the alphabet networks have it in their news that this guy is in the administration?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BREAKING: A felony arrest warrant has been issued for Biden energy official Sam Brinton for allegedly stealing luggage from the Las Vegas airport.

This is on top of criminal charges he faces for a similar incident at the Minneapolis airport. pic.twitter.com/GaAT7eAezK— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) December 9, 2022

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Sickening transgender to look at, even to contemplate elevating to high level position.
This is the evil permeating America, courtesy of Democrats.
------------------------------

Nuclear energy official Sam Brinton — who was charged with stealing a Vera Bradley suitcase — has been accused of swiping luggage at an airport for a second time, report says

Energy Department official Sam Brinton has been accused of stealing airport luggage again.
Brinton was charged last month with taking a mother's Vera Bradley suitcase from a Minnesota airport.
Now, a warrant has reportedly been issued over accusations that Brinton stole luggage in Las Vegas.
Sam Brinton, a top Energy Department official in the Biden administration, has been accused for a second time of stealing luggage at a US airport, according to a Nevada report.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nuclear-energy-official-sam-brinton-who-was-charged-with-stealing-a-vera-bradley-suitcase-has-been-accused-of-swiping-luggage-at-an-airport-for-a-second-time-report-says/ar-AA1567vV?ocid=ACERDHP15&pc=ACTE&cvid=149fd476989a46fcb70e4d4f2617d118
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online LMAO

Do any of the alphabet networks have it in their news that this guy is in the administration?

Not that I’ve seen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Raise your hand if you knew Sam Brinton was mentally ill before any luggage was stolen

9:31 AM · Dec 9, 2022

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why is the Biden administration employing Kanamits?

Do we not remember what they did in To Serve Man?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024