Author Topic: Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport  (Read 6752 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You are absolutely right Pete this idiot was born an and only one thing will ever stop that is  :reaper:

Of course we shouldn't be surprised by anything from IT or those like IT because they are
So, who would hire this person to oversee the disposal of materials that would make fine 'dirty bombs'?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Of course we shouldn't be surprised by anything from IT or those like IT because they are

IT==Information Technology?

Never mind. It's true either way.  :whistle: :laugh:

Online mountaineer

OUR FIRST ANIMATED CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: How Joe Biden's Grinch Stole Baggage

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1606680890167291904
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

OUR FIRST ANIMATED CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: How Joe Biden's Grinch Stole Baggage

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1606680890167291904

Lol

Priceless
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

What is that? "Mix"? "They"?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sam Brinton, Biden's nonbinary former nuclear official, released without bail in luggage theft case
by Brady Knox, Breaking News Reporter |
February 15, 2023 03:59 PM

Sam Brinton, a nonbinary former Biden administration nuclear waste official, was released without bail in a luggage theft case Wednesday.

Brinton, the former deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy, was released from a Minnesota court, the Daily Mail reported.

The judge, who referred to the ex-official as "Mx. Brinton," ordered Brinton not to contact any of the victims. Brinton is accused of stealing the luggage of two women on separate occasions. The luggage was deemed to be worth thousands of dollars.

Brinton was released without bail on the most recent theft, occurring in September, according to the outlet.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/non-binary-biden-administration-thief-released-without-bail
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sam Brinton, Biden's nonbinary former nuclear official, released without bail in luggage theft case
by Brady Knox, Breaking News Reporter |
February 15, 2023 03:59 PM

Sam Brinton, a nonbinary former Biden administration nuclear waste official, was released without bail in a luggage theft case Wednesday.

Brinton, the former deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy, was released from a Minnesota court, the Daily Mail reported.

The judge, who referred to the ex-official as "Mx. Brinton," ordered Brinton not to contact any of the victims. Brinton is accused of stealing the luggage of two women on separate occasions. The luggage was deemed to be worth thousands of dollars.

Brinton was released without bail on the most recent theft, occurring in September, according to the outlet.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/non-binary-biden-administration-thief-released-without-bail

@mystery-ak

Excise me?

He/she/it (shit?) stole THOUSANDS of dollars of goods,and is released with no bail???????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Excise me?

He/she/it (shit?) stole THOUSANDS of dollars of goods,and is released with no bail???????

Yep...looks like he will get off lightly...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Mx Brinton dressed like a man today for his court appearance, but still didn't answer the question, "Did you steal any luggage today?"   :silly:

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/status/1625941789193474076

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Todd Browning could have hired Mr. Brinton for his famous film:

(if you've never seen this, you haven't been to the movies!)

Offline Smokin Joe

@mystery-ak

Excise me?

It ain't who you know....

(ask Kamala)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

African Fashion Designer Calls Out Sam Brinton For Allegedly Taking and Wearing Her Clothes
by Anthony Scott
Feb. 22, 2023 4:45 pm
Gateway Pundit

A Tanzanian fashion designer recently took to Twitter and accused Biden’s former deputy nuclear waste official Sam Brinton of taking and wearing her clothes.

Fashion designer Asyakhamsin who hails from Tanzania but is now based in Houston, Texas tweeted “I lost my bag 2018 in DCA recently I heard the news on Fox News about Sam Brinton luggage issue surprisingly I found his images wore my custom made outfits which was in the lost bag on 2018.”

She would proceed to tweet out a photo of her in the red dress she designed and then tweet out a photo of a Brinton wearing the same outfit.  ...

Offline Smokin Joe

African Fashion Designer Calls Out Sam Brinton For Allegedly Taking and Wearing Her Clothes
by Anthony Scott
Gateway Pundit

A Tanzanian fashion designer recently took to Twitter and accused Biden’s former deputy nuclear waste official Sam Brinton of taking and wearing her clothes.

Fashion designer Asyakhamsin who hails from Tanzania but is now based in Houston, Texas tweeted “I lost my bag 2018 in DCA recently I heard the news on Fox News about Sam Brinton luggage issue surprisingly I found his images wore my custom made outfits which was in the lost bag on 2018.”

She would proceed to tweet out a photo of her in the red dress she designed and then tweet out a photo of a Brinton wearing the same outfit.  ...

Nail that larcenous skinhead--theft of property, intellectual property, etc.!

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

He's apparently got a long, long history of stealing women's suitcases.

Offline Smokin Joe

I had suspected that what we've heard of is only the tip of the iceberg. This lady, however, had unique clothes in her case, and they are documented. Beeeyootiful! Nail that nonbinary whelp of a bitch.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

I had suspected that what we've heard of is only the tip of the iceberg. This lady, however, had unique clothes in her case, and they are documented. Beeeyootiful! Nail that nonbinary whelp of a bitch.

:thumbsup:

Offline Idiot

by Anthony Scott
Gateway Pundit

That's not the same outfit.  Look around the neckline of both.

Offline Kamaji

That's not the same outfit.  Look around the neckline of both.

He may be wearing it backwards.

Offline corbe

and without panties.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

and without panties.
@corbe Oh dang...I'm getting over a cold so am trying not to cough.  I laughed so hard I'm back to the coughing.  Priceless comment!

Offline Idiot

He may be wearing it backwards.
Very possible...lol.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
But how? How does he know?
I have been at the roundabout too many times to count. I could not tell "women's" luggage from anything else.
How did he know he was stealing a woman's dirty underwear?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

I have been at the roundabout too many times to count. I could not tell "women's" luggage from anything else.

He was just an Amazon Luggage Warehouse Jockey until Ivanka gave him prestige and wanted to appoint him FBI Director.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

He probably scoped them out at boarding time, looked for someone who looked loaded, made a mental note of her luggage she checked in, and then went to grab it at baggage claim.