General Category > Politics/Government

Non-binary Biden nuclear official charged with stealing woman's luggage at airport

<< < (3/27) > >>

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on November 29, 2022, 04:12:07 am ---Is there a photo of the said luggage?  I want to see what 2300.oo buys today for travel in an airline cargo hold?

--- End quote ---
I can't find anything that expensive at the Vera Bradley website.  :shrug:

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on November 29, 2022, 04:12:07 am ---Is there a photo of the said luggage?  I want to see what 2300.oo buys today for travel in an airline cargo hold?

--- End quote ---

Maybe that included the value of the contents as well?

corbe:
Biden’s Nuclear Drag Queen Stole Women’s Clothing

The first deputy assistant genderfluid secretary is in trouble.

November 29, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield

Sam Brinton, bald head and lipstick on his mustache, was promoted from “Kink Activist” to “Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition”.

The drag queen who has been known to wear red dresses and high heels, and calls himself “they”, was celebrated as the first “genderfluid” person in the federal government. Now he has reportedly taken a leave of absence after stealing a woman’s luggage and her clothes.

According to Alpha News, Brinton flew into Minneapolis-St. Paul from Washington D.C., where he grabbed a woman’s luggage at the airport and walked away with it.

He opened up her bag and put her clothes in the drawers of his hotel room.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/bidens-nuclear-drag-queen-stole-womens-clothing/

rangerrebew:
29 Nov, 2022 16:52
HomeWorld News
US nuclear official and LGBTQ activist in suitcase trouble
A prominent hire has been charged with stealing a woman’s suitcase at an airport
US nuclear official and LGBTQ activist in suitcase trouble

The top US official in charge of handling nuclear waste has been charged with stealing a woman’s baggage worth more than $2,300 at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport this fall. Sam Brinton made headlines earlier this year for becoming the first “openly genderfluid” kink-lifestyle practitioner in federal leadership.

According to court documents obtained by local outlet Alpha News, which broke the story on Monday evening, surveillance footage showed Brinton taking a Vera Bradley suitcase off the baggage carousel at MSP on September 16. The action was puzzling because the official had flown into Minnesota from Washington, DC without any checked bags. Brinton then returned to DC with the bag in tow, and used it again on a trip to Europe.

“If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don’t have any clothes for another individual. That was my clothes when I opened the bag,” Brinton reportedly told police in the initial interview, after coming back from Europe on October 9.

https://www.rt.com/news/567381-us-nuclear-lgbtq-suitcase/

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---EXCLUSIVE: Picture emerges of Biden's non-binary nuclear waste guru grinning at LGBTQ engineering conference after he stole woman's $2,325 luggage at Minneapolis airport

o Biden's non-binary nuclear waste guru has been photographed at an LGBTQ  engineering conference - the weekend they stole a suitcase
    o Sam Brinton, a senior DOE official,  stole the suitcase from the baggage carousel at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on September 16
    o Brinton then took the bag to a St. Paul hotel and was pictured at the Out 4 Undergrad engineering conference held there
    o After they were contacted by police, Brinton initially denied taking the suitcase but later admitted to the theft, citing tiredness for the confusion  
    o If found guilty they could now face five years in jail, a $10,000 fine, or both 
    o Do you know the person who had their bag stolen by Sam Brinton? If so, contact Paul.Farrell@mailonline.com 

By Paul Farrell For Dailymail.Com
Published: 17:19 EST, 29 November 2022 | Updated: 18:00 EST, 29 November 2022

Biden's non-binary nuclear waste guru who stole a woman's suitcase from a baggage carousel was pictured the same weekend in Minnesota attending an LGBTQ student activism conference.   

Sam Brinton, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, was photographed wearing a black evening gown with two of the event's coordinators.  

DailyMail.com can reveal that Brinton was in the Twin Cities to attend the Out for Undergrad Engineering Conference.  ...

--- End quote ---
More at Daily Mail

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version