Author Topic: White House press secretary slips up, calls Biden 'President Obama'  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 23, 2023 2:26pm EST
White House press secretary slips up, calls Biden 'President Obama'
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre accidentally announces 'President Obama's' nominee for World Bank
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre slipped up during a Thursday press briefing, accidentally referring to President Biden as "President Obama."

Jean-Pierre's slip of the tongue came as she was making announcements at the top of the briefing, causing a wave of laughter and surprise among the press corps.

"So today, as you all saw just an hour or so ago, President Obama announced that—Pardon me, President Biden!" Jean-Pierre said as reporters shouted surprise. "Whoa! Ahem, that is news. I know, we're going back not forwards. We've gotta go forwards."

She then went on to announce "President Biden's" nominee to lead the World Bank.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-press-secretary-slips-calls-biden-president-obama
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: White House press secretary slips up, calls Biden 'President Obama'
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 12:26:57 am »

Online mountaineer

Re: White House press secretary slips up, calls Biden 'President Obama'
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 06:56:41 pm »
I know, we're going back not forwards. We've gotta go forwards.
It's heartwarming that the freakin' press secretary cannot use the English language correction. It's "forward," dear. Also, yes, we know that Biden is not the actual president.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org