Author Topic: Trump is now attacking the sister-in-law of the special counsel  (Read 669 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump is now attacking the sister-in-law of the special counsel
« on: November 28, 2022, 10:05:31 pm »
Trump is now attacking the sister-in-law of the special counsel

Donald Trump is going all-in on attacks against the family of special counsel Jack Smith. Instead of mounting a defense for his actions, Trump deployed one of his top tactics: attacking anyone trying to hold him accountable.

One of Trump's right-wing allies posted a claim that Smith's sister-in-law, who is allegedly a psychologist and whose patients were "crying" and "sobbing" over Trump's 2016 election.

"And I’m supposed to get a fair shake from this person, who’s under tremendous pressure from his family, but he is actually worse than they are?" Trump rambled on his personal social media site. "Can Republicans, and fair-minded people, generally, allow this to happen? Jack Smith is nothing less than a hit man for Obama, his Attorney General Eric Holder, and Andrew Weissmann. Weaponization. Our Country is in big trouble, a real mess!"................

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-is-now-attacking-the-sister-in-law-of-the-special-counsel/ar-AA14F3Wh?cvid=25fad841dd8a4ab0836b682f2d3c8f4f
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump is now attacking the sister-in-law of the special counsel
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 10:09:24 pm »
He doesn't know when to shut up....let someone else make these statements.   9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 10:45:25 pm »
He doesn't know when to shut up....let someone else make these statements.   9999hair out0000

No, he doesn't and it's becoming difficult to give him some leeway.  As he runs his mouth he keeps digging his hole a little deeper.

I'm beginning to go along with the idea that the only reason he announced that he's running in '24 is because he was/is hoping to avoid indictment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 11:11:44 pm »
Trump a moron with a mental defect.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 12:40:39 am »
No, he doesn't and it's becoming difficult to give him some leeway.  As he runs his mouth he keeps digging his hole a little deeper.

I'm beginning to go along with the idea that the only reason he announced that he's running in '24 is because he was/is hoping to avoid indictment.
My thinking exactly.  I think he's surprised to this point, it's done him no good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 02:08:17 am »
Different take: this is what Trump does best, turns the whole thing into a WWE match.

:pop41:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 02:32:54 am »
My thinking exactly.  I think he's surprised to this point, it's done him no good.

The man is stupid.  And stupid is as stupid does.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 04:04:42 am »
Know your news source:  Raw Story (also stylized as RawStory) is an American progressive news website. It was founded in 2004 by John K. Byrne and is owned by Byrne and Michael Rogers.

Other articles now available from Raw Story:

'That's not an accurate take': Peter Doocy humiliated by White House's John Kirby
Special counsel is 'coming in guns blazing': Former DOJ official
Trump isn't MAGA enough for far-right activists who threaten to rally around Kanye West
Don't expect Ron DeSantis to denounce the neo-Nazis and white supremacists in the GOP: columnist

President Trump has been talking about the special counsel since he was announced  ---   all of it  ---  going back to the destruction of the Tea Party.

But here the editors chose to run a fabricated title with an action not even they attribute to Trump (FTA: "One of Trump's right-wing allies posted a claim that Smith's sister-in-law ...."), inserted the trigger "Attacking" and ---- Voilà! ----  the usual suspects rush in and the editors of Raw Story laugh their butts off.   **nononono*

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 02:16:55 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 04:20:30 am »
Know your news source:  Raw Story (also stylized as RawStory) is an American progressive news website. It was founded in 2004 by John K. Byrne and is owned by Byrne and Michael Rogers.

Well there you go.  Must be fake news. 

Do I need the "/s" tag?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2022, 01:08:23 am »
From Raw Story, by way of MSN:

Instead of mounting a defense for his actions,
Trump deployed one of his top tactics:
attacking anyone trying to hold him accountable.

"Demonizing Democrats" is an impossibility.
The Democrats ALREADY ARE demons!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 01:14:23 am by unite for individuality »
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao