Author Topic: Anthony Fauci’s Daughter Works for Leftist Organization Helping Groups Push Vaccines  (Read 452 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci’s Daughter Works for Leftist Organization Helping Groups Push Vaccines

Hannah Bleau 28 Nov 2022

One of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s daughters, Alison Fauci, is listed as a software engineer for a leftist organization that, in part, helps groups push coronavirus jabs on the American public.

It has been publicly known that the outgoing White House chief medical advisor’s daughter Alison or “Ali,” works as a software engineer, but her current line of work appears to align with the objectives touted by her father, who is among federal health officials who has been pushing vaccines for the Chinese coronavirus on the American public.

This coercive effort reached a breaking point in late 2021, after President Biden attempted to force millions of Americans to get the jab by enforcing it through an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rule on employers, which the Supreme Court struck down in January. Biden’s attempt served as another broken promise, as he previously said as president-elect that he “wouldn’t demand” mandatory coronavirus vaccines on Americans.

While the major employer mandate has been struck down and individual states, such as Florida, have taken action to protect people from losing their jobs due to the jab, there is still a massive vaccine campaign being pushed by federal health officials and organizations, and Fauci’s daughter works for an organization that assists in that effort.

Ali Fauci, a graduate of Stanford, is listed as a senior software engineer Empower Project, which “helps communities, progressive organizations, and non-profits leverage their personal relationships to build power and dramatically expand the electorate.” She is described as someone who “is passionate about the intersection of tech and social good.”

Her bio reads:

Ali is a software engineer based in San Francisco. Previously, she worked on Twitter’s Android application for several years, as well as helping with applications for eye research at UCSF, scavenger hunt events, and access to social services in San Francisco. She is passionate about the intersection of tech and social good and excited to be a part of Empower Project’s work in this area. Outside of software, Ali works as an EMT in San Francisco, and previously led a morning workout group called November Project.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/28/anthony-faucis-daughter-works-leftist-organization-helping-groups-push-vaccines/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Fauci Crime Family? Why not! We already have the Biden Crime Family.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline libertybele

They are intertwined and both have profited from COVID.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No conflict of interest there,is there?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Washington DC, and our government in general, is such a cesspool

What can’t continue won’t continue.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Washington DC, and our government in general, is such a cesspool

What can’t continue won’t continue.

Evilness and corruption seems to be prevailing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Evilness and corruption seems to be prevailing.
It's incestuous.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis