Author Topic: Trump Owes Us More Than an Explanation on the Kanye-Fuentes Fiasco; He Needs to Show It Won't Happen  (Read 298 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Owes Us More Than an Explanation on the Kanye-Fuentes Fiasco, He Needs to Show It Won't Happen Again
By streiff | 3:00 PM on November 28, 2022

On Tuesday, hip-hop artist, producer, and social media star Kanye West visited President Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate. Needless to say, the gates of Hell were opened (Kanye Visits Trump at Mar-a-Lago, Absolute Chaos Follows). West has recently been in the news as an alleged “anti-Semite” because he has embraced what appears to be Black Hebrew Israelite beliefs.

We’ve encountered the “Black Hebrew Israelites” before. They were the proximate cause of the “Covington Kids” fiasco, where a group of Catholic high school students from Covington, KY, were accused of being disrespectful to some grifting, Stolen Valor, fake shaman at the Lincoln Memorial (Nathan Phillips Refuses Offer to Meet With Covington Kids Because They “Stole His Narrative”). They were also the perpetrators of a fatal attack on the Jersey City market (Jersey City Board of Education Trustee Implies the Jews Killed There Had It Coming and Maybe More Killing Is Needed).

I’m not sure how West’s new-found religion differs in any substantial way from the bullsh** slung by “Doctor” Ibram X. Kendi and the rest of the Critical Race Theory hustlers other than the perceived difference in the social status of the adherents.

Then the word emerged that West was not alone. He was accompanied by another socially undesirable Mexican-American named Nick Fuentes. Fuentes is classified as a “white supremacist,” and “anti-Semite,” and so, we are told, he is entirely deserving of our hate. As I’m not sure if I could pick either West or Fuentes out of a two-man lineup, here is the Wikipedia entry on Fuentes. The crap that had already hit the fan was now funneled into a ramjet engine; see Jersey City Board of Education Trustee Implies the Jews Killed There Had It Coming and Maybe More Killing Is Needed.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/11/28/president-owes-us-more-than-an-explanation-on-the-kanye-fuentes-fiasco-he-needs-to-show-it-wont-happen-again-n665259
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I don't think he owes any explanation. Most people know by now that he has a very poor choice in who he surrounds himself with.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I really hope in the near future that Woke POS' who play their games, get openly mocked and are given the pariah status they deserve.

So sick of it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

I really don't care who crashed Trump's dinner party.

In the last 36 hours, the media gave Trump's Nick Fuentes meeting 10x more time coverage  (22.9 hours) than the FTX/SBF Ponzi scheme/money laundering/embezzlement scandal (2.9 hours)

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1597299756392337408
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org