Author Topic: Turkish Hunter accidentally shot dead by his own dog in freak accident  (Read 281 times)

Offline Kamaji

Hunter accidentally shot dead by his own dog in freak accident

By Ben Cost
November 28, 2022

A new dad tragically died after he was accidentally shot by his own dog during a hunting excursion in Turkey over Thanksgiving weekend.

The freak accident occurred while Ozgur Gevrekoglu, 32, was pursuing game with his pals on the Kizlan Plateau in Samsun Province last weekend, Newsflash reported.

While the expedition went off without a hitch, disaster struck while the big game hunter was packing up to leave.

Gevrekoglu was reportedly putting his pet dog in the trunk of the car, when its paw inadvertently touched the trigger of the still-loaded shotgun, causing the weapon to discharge into the hunter at close range.

The dog-lover was subsequently rushed to Alacam State Hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/11/28/hunter-accidentally-shot-dead-by-own-dog-in-freak-accident/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Turkish Hunter accidentally shot dead by his own dog in freak accident
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 04:31:01 pm »
A little small-potatoes for the World News category, but didn't know where else to put it - perhaps a Darwin Award thread would be appropriate.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Turkish Hunter accidentally shot dead by his own dog in freak accident
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 04:39:48 pm »
Try this thread ... where I would put it.
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,181569.0.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.