Author Topic: 40 Reasons the Scare is Exaggerated  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
40 Reasons the Scare is Exaggerated
« on: November 28, 2022, 01:28:15 pm »
40 Reasons the Scare is Exaggerated
Climate Alarm is a Many-Headed Monster

POSTED ON 25 NOV 22
BY JITIN ALARMISM, NET ZERO, POLITICS, PROPAGANDA

As promised/threatened, here is Denierland’s list of 40 reasons that the climate “emergency” is overstated. The list is a little incoherent, for which I apologise. It came from a brainstorming session on the back of an envelope (it might have been a pre-used piece of A4 paper). The items include both evidence that the scare is exaggerated and the psychological drivers for willing exaggeration on the part of humans. Like I said, incoherent, and in no particular order. There is some overlap between some entries. I have made no edits at all; I don’t see anything here that doesn’t hold up a couple of years after it was written. I could have added links to relevant Cliscep posts for many items in the list, and may do so at some point.

1. Misappropriation. Have a flood or a storm? This is definitely evidence of climate change, and would not have happened if humans had not increased the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide. Thus, bad things are the fault of climate change, while good things happen in spite of it. In the old days, catastrophic storms were an act of God. Now they are caused by climate change.

2. Your hockey stick is too straight. There are no breakpoints or inflections in relevant data like sea level rise or global temperature rises to suggest that the rate of change is accelerating. Gradual warming does not scare anyone, nor does gradual sea level rise. [Caveat: breakpoints might occur in the future.]

https://cliscep.com/2022/11/25/40-reasons-the-scare-is-exaggerated/
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 01:29:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 40 Reasons the Scare is Exaggerated
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 01:47:54 pm »
Bookmarked.

I thought the author though the did a nice job of trying to soft pedal the so called denial aspects,  should have and really focused on the "scam" aspects of this debacle.

Still a lot a undebateable good talking points for sticking this scam in the face of these pseudo-relgious climate cult zealots.

It really needs to more highlighted that the mass majority of climatologist and research meterorlogist live in fear of speaking the truth of this matter, so that they do not lose professsional standing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.