Author Topic: Father Murdered By Teen Sons, Their Friends Who Didn’t Like Being Disciplined  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Father Murdered By Teen Sons, Their Friends Who Didn’t Like Being Disciplined

Holly Matkin
19 hours ago
Rock Hill, SC – A 38-year-old man was fatally shot by his teenage sons and two other juveniles after they became upset over being disciplined for their behavior.

“His sons just weren’t, you know, they weren’t ready to accept discipline and it’s very hard for our family, because not only did I lose my brother, we dealing with my nephews as well,” the victim’s sister, Kimberly Ingram, told WSOC.

The fatal shooting occurred at the Paces River Apartments off of Interstate 77 shortly after midnight on Nov. 14, WSOC reported.

Police discovered the victim’s body later that day, according to WGHP.

Kimberly Ingram identified him as her brother, 38-year-old Larry Ingram, WSOC reported.

https://policetribune.com/father-murdered-by-teen-sons-their-friends-who-didnt-like-being-disciplined/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They won't face any discipline for the next 6-7 years in Juevy, will they? :tongue2:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 07:15:47 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Try them as adults.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org