Author Topic: Suspect Tangles With Connecticut State Police K9, Puts Dog In Headlock, Still Gets Arrested  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspect Tangles With Connecticut State Police K9, Puts Dog In Headlock, Still Gets Arrested

Sandy Malone
19 hours ago

Stafford, CT – Police arrested a suspected car thief who he fought with a police K9 and put the dog in a headlock.

The incident occurred after police responded to a 911 call at about 7 p.m. on Nov. 12 from someone who said their car had been taken without their permission, WCCT reported.

Police said officers went to a residence on Orcuttville Road and talked to the car’s owner.

The complainant told police that 29-year-old Joseph McCormack had taken their 2006 minivan on Nov. 11 without asking, WCCT reported.

https://policetribune.com/suspect-tangles-with-connecticut-state-police-k9-puts-dog-in-headlock-still-gets-arrested/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does the picture of the perpetrator indicate Canine Officer Drago was able to get his jaws around the guy's neck? :police:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson