Author Topic: NC Sheriff Garry McFadden Releases Illegal Alien Child Predator Back Onto Streets  (Read 247 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NC Sheriff Garry McFadden Releases Illegal Alien Child Predator Back Onto Streets
Name: Jose Luis Alcantar

Date of Arrest: 11/13/2022

Charge(s): Two Counts of Indecent Liberties with a Child

View this suspect's booking info...

On November 13, 2022, Alcantar was booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail at 1:16 p.m. on $75,000 bail. On November 16 at 2:33 p.m., the illegal alien was released after coming up with $7,500 bail (10 percent of his bond paid to a bail-bonding service).

Despite his illegal status in this country and the serious nature of his charges, Alcantar was released after spending only 73 hours behind bars, and is now free to terrorize the children of Charlotte, North Carolina, yet again.

Since taking office, Mecklenburg County Sheriff Garry McFadden has made it official policy, not to cooperate with U.S. immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), by not allowing MCSO deputies to inquire into any suspect’s immigration status, nor will the sheriff honor ICE detainers.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/nc-sheriff-garry-mcfadden-releases-illegal-alien-child-predator-back-onto-streets
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Next story about this I would like to read 'Illegal Child Predator Released By NC Sheriff Gary McFadden Mysteriously Disappears, Concerns Raised By No One'

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:facepalm2:
I think stories like this deserve more than a simple facepalm, but that's just me

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The sheriff:

Any questions?

Offline Kamaji