Author Topic: Assaults on Border Patrol agents rise as border chaos spreads  (Read 219 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Assaults on Border Patrol agents rise as border chaos spreads
« on: November 27, 2022, 06:43:05 pm »
NEWSPOLITICS
Assaults on Border Patrol agents rise as border chaos spreads

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Sunday, November 27, 2022
It might have seemed like a Three Stooges routine — except the stakes were much higher for Jose Quinonez-Lopez, an alleged migrant smuggler, and the Border Patrol agent he was trying to escape from.

After a chase, the agent had caught up with Mr. Quinonez-Lopez and was straddling him to try to make an arrest when the smuggling suspect began jabbing the agent in the genitals. The agent moved his hand to block the jabs, and Mr. Quinonez-Lopez then poked the agent in the face. When the agent moved to protect his face, the suspect then ripped at his genitals again.

The agent wasn’t seriously hurt, but Mr. Quinonez-Lopez’s attack was so brutal that he’d managed to tear through the agent’s uniform pants and even his underwear, authorities said in documents filing criminal charges against the suspect.

The Nov. 15 incident is part of a growing number of attacks on agents at the border, as migrants and smugglers are increasingly ready to fight rather than flee or give up.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/27/assaults-border-patrol-agents-rise-border-chaos-sp/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 06:43:56 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Assaults on Border Patrol agents rise as border chaos spreads
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 06:45:32 pm »
Who cares?  They're just trying to enforce the law which hinders the Biden administration from achieving their goals. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Assaults on Border Patrol agents rise as border chaos spreads
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 09:37:25 pm »
Are not these Border Patrol agents armed?
If attacked, it's time for them to... start shooting.