Author Topic: What Elephant? AP Denies that There is Any Evidence That Joe Biden Discussed Hunter’s Business Deali  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
COLUMNS, MEDIA, POLITICSNovember 20, 2022
What Elephant? AP Denies that There is Any Evidence That Joe Biden Discussed Hunter’s Business Dealings

For those of us who have written about the Hunter Biden scandal and the family’s influence-peddling operation for years, it is routine to read media stories denying the facts or dismissing calls to investigate the foreign dealings. However, this weekend, the Associated Press made a whopper of a claim that there is no evidence even suggesting that President Joe Biden ever spoke to his son about his foreign dealings. I previously discussed how the Bidens have succeeded in a Houdini-like trick in making this elephant of a scandal disappear from the public stage. They did so by enlisting the media in the illusion. However, this level of audience participation in the trick truly defies belief.

The statement of the Associated Press at this stage of the scandal is breathtaking but telling: “Joe Biden has said he’s never spoken to his son about his foreign business, and nothing the Republicans have put forth suggests otherwise.”

For years, the media has continued to report President Biden’s repeated claim that “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” At the outset, the media only had to suspend any disbelief that the president could fly to China as Vice President with his son on Air Force 2 without discussing his planned business dealings on the trip.

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/11/20/what-elephant-associated-press-falsely-denies-that-there-is-any-evidence-that-joe-biden-discussed-hunters-business-dealings/#more-196972
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay