Author Topic: You Can Define 'Far Left' Kook as Someone Who Makes Brian Stelter Sound Reasonable  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You Can Define 'Far Left' Kook as Someone Who Makes Brian Stelter Sound Reasonable
Tim Graham
November 27th, 2022 8:28 AM

For a definition of what "far left" is, you could suggest that someone who sounds extreme sitting next to former CNN media reporter Brian Stelter. Check out left-wing extremist Nandini Jammi, whose "Check My Ads" racket seeks to separate all advertiser money from Fox News, Breitbart, and other conservative media outlets.

At an October 28 panel convened by the New York State Writers Institute, Stelter was bemoaning Elon Musk taking over Twitter, suggesting it's divisive:

If Twitter becomes a cesspool and a free-for-all, advertisers will move. Users will move, right? The party will go somewhere else. And I worry that we become even more of a country and a society where there’s a right-wing internet and a left-wing internet. And Twitter will be, Elon Musk is clearly trying to appeal in some form to the right-wing internet. And we end up with even fewer spaces where the two meet and cross over.

Jammi (on Twitter at "Nandoodles") hated this "unhelpful framing." She defines advertising anywhere on the right -- the entire right -- as equivalent to funding hate, bigotry, and violence.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2022/11/27/you-can-define-far-left-kook-someone-who-makes-brian-stelter-sound
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson